Lillian almost frowned at the word 'father'. Not like Lillian or Ryan had ever talked about the baby since it's mostly either about telling Jeanette or what Lillian should or should not be doing. Lillian never thought about what she's hoping it could be.

She doesn't care what gender it would be, but she was actually hoping for a boy. She always liked the name Gabriel or Nathaniel. But if it's a girl, she would love it to be named Mackenzie.

"A boy," she said, not wanting to go on further about her baby's daddy. Lillian didn't want to talk about Ryan, she just wanted to watch her baby as long as she could.

When the time came to an end she was a little sad, but when Hannah asked her if she wanted a photo, she quickly said yes. After getting them and paying for the session, she walked out of the building and looked at the four photos of her baby; of his head, both hands, feet, and his whole small tiny body.

She smiled and stuck them in her purse. She caught the bus and made her way home.

~

When Lillian stepped into her house, her stomach felt weird. Cassandra gave her a weird look before Lillian dropped her purse and ran into the kitchen, puking in the sink. She knew she shouldn't have had that hot dog after she got off the bus and went to 7-11.

When she stopped, Lillian leaned on the sink and turned on the water, taking a few sips with the help of her hand.

"Are you okay?" she heard Cassandra behind her from a few feet.

"Yeah," she said. "Just fine."

"Okay, Lil, I know I'm probably just jumping to conclusions, but do you have a bun in the oven?" she asked and Lillian felt paralyzed, her heart beat speeding up in fear.

She swallowed, it sounding like a gulp. She turned around slowly to face her sister and awkwardly chuckled, "Don't be stupid, Cas."

"Oh god," she cried in shock. "You are!"

Finding it pointless to lie about it, she dropped her head in shame, "Now go call and rat me out to mom and dad. I'm sure you'll love it."

"Oh Lil," she heard her say and before she knew it, she felt her sister's arms around her. Lillian's eyes widened and she froze up. Is Cassandra...hugging and comforting her? "I may be--in Jeanette's words--a cop, but come on! I wouldn't go that far, this is actually for once your business, not mine."

With her mouth hanging open, she didn't know what to say. She was totally surprised at how Cassandra was acting. Her sister, usually a little brat, not--whatever this was!

Cassandra stepped back, "How'd--how'd this happen?" she quickly asked, then held her hand up. "Wait, no, I know how it happened. The real word to use is, why?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, you're usually the responsible one! I thought of all people you would be the one to go on the pill or protection."

"Cas, calm down!" Lillian said. "Look, I know what you mean. I was shocked too--before you ask, it happened at the party I went to back in November. I um, kind of...drank. You know what they say when you drink a little too much..." she said as she awkwardly looked away from her sister's shocked look at her way of saying she had a one night stand.

"Who's the father?" she asked.

Lillian's only response was biting her lower lip.

"Was it the guy from a week and half ago?" she asked and Lillian nodded. 'Oh my god, that hunk of cuteness got you pregnant?"

"He isn't that cute." Lillian said, changing the subject.

"Yes he is!" Cassandra said. "Anyways, I can't believe this! My sister, sixteen and pregnant. Never thought those words would be coming out my mouth."

"And hopefully they won't again until I gain the courage to tell mom and dad." Lillian said to her little sister.

"Yeah, sure." she said. "But you know you're going to have to tell them soon because they're going to start to notice. I mean, I can't believe I haven't until just now! You're about three months, right?'

Lillian nodded, "Yes, next week."

"Wow," Cassandra said. "You know they're going to flip, right?"

Lillian groaned, "That isn't helping much, Cas."

"Sorry," Cassandra said. "So does the cuteness know?" Lillian nodded and looked at the floor. "What's wrong?" she asked, then gasped. "Oh god, he's denying it, isn't he! Oh, I'm going to have to whoop some butt now because no one denies my niece or nephew-"

"Cas, no, he isn't." Lillian said. "But," she hesitated for a moment. "You remember that boy from a picture I showed you five months ago, the one with Jeanette and we were at the fair?"

"Yeah, what about it?" she asked and she took a moment to think. "Oh my god," she gasped, covering her mouth. "Jeanette's boyfriend got you pregnant!"

"No duh," Lillian sarcastically said, but only because she didn't like hearing it come from someone else's mouth except for hers or Ryan's. Lillian sighed heavily and she slapped her thighs, "I didn't mean for it to happen, Cas! I was alone in a room and he came in, crying! He was jealous of something Jeanette was doing and instead of beating the crap out of something, he was crying. I don't know, but I found it kind of sweet. We talked and the next thing I knew, our tongues were down each other's throats and I woke up next to him naked the next day.'

"Wow, I can already hear the crowd cheer 'Jerry!', 'Jerry!', 'Jerry!"." she said, chuckling to herself.

Lillian groaned, "I feel bad enough, okay! Ryan and I are going to have to tell Jeanette soon and we're both not looking forward to it."

"Well, you know what they always say." she said.

Lillian waited for her to finish, but when she didn't, Lillian shook her head, 'Say what?"

Cassandra shrugged, 'I don't know, thought you would come up with something. Your knocked up, though." she said.

~

Even though Lillian was pissed at Ryan for missing the first ultrasound, she knew it was mature of her to show him. So she took pictures of the four photos with her phone and sent them to him.

She got up from her bed and looked in the mirror. Having the urge to take a picture of her stomach, she didn't stop herself from doing it. She had mixed emotions still about all this and she knew she would have to make a decision about when she tells her parents.

It's either adoption or keeping him or her. She needs to know how her parents feel about this first. It they're going to be supportive about it, she can keep it. But if they kick her out, adoption's the only other choice.

She's just a child herself, she can't take care of one. She's not talking about her parents taking care of him twenty-four-seven since it is hers, but to help her with day care or something. She would also get a job and when she turns eighteen, she'll stop depending on them.

This is hers, not theirs. They did their job already.

She patted her stomach when her phone went off. She clicked on the new message and read his text, 'Sorry I missed it. Go next time. Promise.'

She snorted and threw her phone on her bed, knowing she would never have her hopes up for him ever again. She looked back at the mirror and rubbed her stomach.