Cheesy Sleepovers +Big a/n

Big A/n at the end

Thomas' pov

I watch the tv silently as I wait for my best friend since 3rd grade to arrive to my house for our annual sleep over. Every year, before school starts again, James comes over to my place and the next day we go to the county fair. We've been doing this mostly because I have to go to France to hang out with my family so me and Jimmy never really get to see each other.

I laugh when the prison lady on the tv starts getting beat up, God I hate her. After a few more punches I hear the doorbell ring and my little sister Lucy yell "I got it!" I run to the door but she's already opened it and is having a nice chat with James, "Lucy, did you really forget what mom told you about opening the door? " I asked pushing her outta the way a little so James could walk in "but I knew that it was James" she said crossing her arms

"Still don't give you the right to open the door" I said, crossing my arms as well, she stuck out her tongand walked away. I smiled and looked at James "long time no see" he says walking in "welcome to my beautiful home" I say and put my arm around him. He laughs and we walk to my room.

We sit down on some bean bags that my older brother used to have. "So what did you do this summer" I ask, he shrugged "the usual" he's talking about his annual fishing trip, camping trip, and band camp. He's been doing these things for as long as I could remember "what'd you do at camp? " it's always my first question, mostly cause I've never been to a camp. "Band stuff" "wow sounds so cool" I respond sarcastically.

James sighed "I'm bored, let's play a game" he said as he got up and walked to my closet for a board game. But instead of pulling out monopoly like he always dose he just closes it and turns to me "let's play seven minutes in heaven " he says, smiling like it was the best idea he's ever had.

"Jam, theres only two of us"

"So" he says with a wink ;))))

"No" I say blankly "cause you know that these walls are paper thin and I don't think my family wanna hear that shit" I smile

"Damn" he says, snapping his fingers. This wasn't weird because we'd normally make sexual comments to each other, and it's not like they mean anything.

Well

Wait, stop, no, it's just a joke. Don't make your gay ass known. I mean, he already knows that I'm gay but I don't know what the fuck he is- "dude are you even listening?" Oh shit.

"Nope, please repeat everything" I say, there's no point in lying,he'd see right threw it. "Well, when me and my dad was waiting for my uncle to show up with the boat and I told my dad that I could clime this really really tall tree and if I got to the top he'd have to give me five dollars-"

I already know that he's the best at climbing anything so I know he already got the money. I looked at his eyes, they're an oaky brown color and they always have this sparkle whenever he's happy.

He pulled out the five dollars "you should get a stripper" he laughed "oh yea totally"

__________________
Hi big a/n time.

This story is obviously not finished. I started this story a little over a year ago and I'm sorry to say that I'm not gonna finish this oneshot or write anymore in this book.

For some reason this book just started getting a lot of love recently so I'm really sorry, I've just moved onto different hobbies and I don't like/listen to Hamilton as much as I used too.

But on the bright side I'm giving you guys an option I guess? You guys can feel free and write your own ending. Only if you wanna tho, not gonna force shit onto you guys.

Just mention me in the story so I can see it, you can copy paste what I wrote or just write your own. I'll mention whoever finishes the story so some people might finally get some closure.

Call me lazy (honestly I don't blame you) but I'm really excited to see if anyone actually dose it.

That's really all, I love you guys and thank for supporting me threw all my writing.

Bye-bye!