Lame Tjeff House

James looked at the big house in awe as Thomas was unpacking the car. "Hey are you gonna help or what? " Thomas stated. James snapped out of his daze and looked at the taller man, "huh? Oh yea!" He walked over and helped bring bags in.

((Time skip brought to you by me being a lazy piece of shit))

Once everything was unpacked "hey let's take a walk, James" "Ok." They walked out the door and begin walking talking about usual things till they found a river. Thomas took James' hand and lead him closer.

They sat in the grass and watch the water rush past them before the curly haired man took his shoes off, rolled his pants above his ankles and stepped in. He paused for a moment 'well shit this water is cold' he thought before putting the other foot in then turned to face his boyfriend "you coming?" He asked, James just shook his head "fine I guess you don't love me anymore," he turned around and pretend pouted.

James just sighed before taking his shoes off, stepping in the river, and looking at his lover "now what?" he asked. Thomas just dipped his hand in the water and flicked it at James. "You didn't jus-" he tried to say before more rood water flicking from a snickering Thomas. James just looked at Thomas before dipping his hand in the river and flicked water back at him.

Before you know it, they mercilessly kicked water at each other until Thomas accidentally kicked James that resulted in him falling face first in the river.

"Shit, Madison you ok!?" " I'm fine" James stated before Thomas picked him up bridal style and ran him back to the house. "Thomas, really, I'm fine" "shut up and get some dry clothes " Thomas said before walking out of the room

(( times skip brought to you by my sandwich))

James walked out of the room and looked around 'where the hell is Thomas' he asked himself as he looked around for him. He looked outside to find him sitting on the porch and James happily sat beside him. "Hey let's go take a walk" " I don't know if I can trust you, last time I fell in a lake" "it'll be different this time I promise " Thomas said while taking James' hand again and leading him to God knows where.

((Wowie three time skips))

They finally got to a park? 'Why would Thomas bring me here? ' James thought "hey look" Thomas said before pointing at some fireflies. James looked at them before holding his hand to let one land on it. He watched as it crawled on his hand and blinked from time to time. Thomas tried to do the same but none landed on his hand. James giggled as he saw Thomas begin looking mighty peeved, "wowie now I know that nothing loves me," Thomas said sarcastically. "Hey that's not true I mean you got that one" James pointed to a bug in his hair. Tjeff took his hand and placed it on his head so the bug would fly away. "Awe I liked that one" James said kinda sad "it's ok jemmy" Thomas said whale putting his arm around the shorter man. After a while of messing with fireflies they walked back to the house to sleep.

A/n: hey readers, I'm ravioli,  hope you like the story.  Anyway I'm taking requests just say the ship and plot (ex: jeffmads fluff where james goes to Jefferson's summer home). Thanks to multifandom_trash8 for coming up with this one. Kay thanks bye
~ Ravioli