Jam Jimmyhood yay

Plot: Red Riding Hood au with James and red and Thomas as the wolf

A/n: Thanks gunsNspirits for this beautiful request. Ok I'm done, please read now.

James pov

"Grandmother is very ill " my mother said as she packed a basket with food "you are going to go visit her for a few days" she covered it with a red and white plad cloth and handed it to me.

I grabbed my red cloak and put it on as we walked outside "me and father think you are old enough to go alone" she kissed my cheek "remember to never talk to strangers nor stray from the path to her house" I nodded and hugged her.

I waved goodbye and skipped off to grandmother's house, humming a little song mother would always sing when she was doing house work. I slowed down as I saw a small patch of yellow flowers.

I smiled at the sight and walked over to them, picking a few and put them in the basket. "You know, it's not very nice to steal from people" a voice said,sounding kind of... Annoyed? I looked around and stood up "i-i'm very sorry sir, I didn't mean to cause and trouble " I said trying to sound as scared as I could. 'maybe if I act helpless he'll feel sorry for me and leave me alone' I thought.

I took a step back as I saw a tall man emerge from the forest "it's a real shame, my mom planted these for my sister " he sighed and looked at me "I'm sorry, please, take them back! " I said as I grabbed a couple and held them out for him to grab. "No need, you already picked them up" he walked over to me but I ended up running away.

I was surprised how far my short legs could go until I was out of breath. I looked behide me but saw no one and I just looked at the sights the rest of the way. 'You always forget how beautiful nature is when you stay inside a lot' I thought and looked at the tiny cottage my grandmother has lived in for almost her whole life.  I remembered some of the storys she would tell me about mother, I smiled at the thought as I knocked on the door. "Come in" I hurd a faint voice call from the other side.  I opened it and walked in "it's me,  James! " I yelled and knocked on the door to her room.

"It's open" she said "grandma it's so nice to see-" I walked in to see a figure that wasn't anything close to my grandma. "...you again? " I finished.  "James! it's so great to see you as well" they said as they opened their arms for a hug. I just backed away with my back agents the door "you're the person from before " I said, it sounded more like a question than a statement.  The person looked confused and tilted their head "I think you're mistaken, James " they said to me.

"Please stop saying my name when I don't know who you are, thank you. Now where's my actual grandma? " I asked as serious as I could. They sighed and stood up, walking towards me. I tried to open the door but they grabbed my Hood before I could leave "you know it's not nice to leave someone when their I'll?" They whispered in my ear.

I quickly took off my cloak and ran outside,  they followed not too far behind. I saw an axe stuck in a tree stump. I gladly took it out and hit whoever was chasing me in the arm. They screamed as blood gushed out and landed on me. I took it out and hit him again, and again, and again. I kept going until I felt he was dead enough.

I walked back inside and yelled for grandma. I couldn't find her anywhere so I went outside. I saw her sitting on the back porch, I sat next to her.

"I just killed someone that was pretending to be you"

"Badass"
________________________________

A/n: sorry this ain't fluff or something you probably wanted I just felt like killing Thomas yay also request shit cause that's good for the soul

Ok bye
-twank