Shownu: Till we meet again

Shownu was not home yet. Today was supposed to be your 2nd anniversary. You remembered that he promised to give you a nice dinner date at a fancy restaurant before he left to America for their world tour. You were excited. Waiting at your apartment, fully dressed, wearing the best jewelry that you ever had, and even wore the perfume that he gave you on your birthday.

You knew that he would come home tonight since you had their schedule on your phone.

For: Mine

"Oppa, is your practice done? Are you almost here? I am excited to see you again :) Call me if you are almost here."

You were in a relationship with an idol for the past 2 years. You were aware that dating an idol would be difficult. However, since you loved Shownu, you were ready to face the consequences. But these consequences were unexpected to the point that Shownu became so busy with his schedule and he had no time for you at all.

4 months ago, Shownu told you that he would be away for a while to prepare for their upcoming world tour. However, he told you that he would stay at the group's dorm for a while since that was the company's rule. You agreed to it and told him to keep in touch. He also told you not to come to their dorm since their fans were everywhere near their building. Basically, he was just protecting you.

"I will always find time for you babe. I will call and text you everyday so you won't be lonely. I'm always here by your side, okay? Wait for oppa to come home"

His sweet words left you in a dark room, alone. He did not mark his words. For 16 weeks, you only talked to him 10 times. You could not even talk to him properly since he was always in a rush to hung up. You understood that he was busy, but the fact that he left you these sweet words was painful. Every single day you were hoping for the long conversations, calls, or a knock on your door but all of these were slowly fading away.

You were sitting alone, in a quiet cold room. Suddenly, a tear left your eye. You were waiting for him for about 2 hours. He did not even bother to text you about his whereabouts.

Questions started to appear in your mind.

"Did he forget? Am I still important? Does he still love me?" You shook your head and wiped the tears on your cheeks. You knew that Shownu was a type of person who could remember even the day that he was born. And you knew that it was impossible for him to forget your anniversary.

Time passed by so fast. It was 9 pm already...still waiting.

"0 message, 0 calls. Wow, tsk how pathetic." you said to yourself.

Looking at your phone on the coffee table, you unlocked it then clicked the message icon. You did not want to do this because you knew that you still loved him. You missed him so much.

You had been so patient about the situation even though it was sad and painful. However, your patience had ended and you wanted to end your sadness.

"Should I go and pick him up in his company? Probably not because he's busy with his own business. Or should I call one of the members and ask him if Shownu is doing well? Probably not because I dont want them to worry about me and Shownu. Or should I keep calling his phone? Well...he does not even pick the calls or even reply on my texts. Or...or...THIS IS OVER??"

Confused, you started crying again. You leaned down on your couch and started thinking about some ways that could help you end your sorrow.

While holding your phone, you were shaking uncontrollably.

Would this decision will help me? Especially for Shownu? Would I feel happy after I do this decision? Isn't this too fast though? Should I still wait for him to explain for what he did?"

You went to your contacts and clicked Mine's message button. You were still stuck with your second-thoughts. You were confused. You were eager to do it. But you were worried if your decision would affect Shownu.

For:Mine

"안녕하세요 오빠 . How are you doing today? It's been a while since you contacted me. Oppa..."

You stopped typing. Your tears started to fall and you bit your lips, trying to stop yourself from crying.

"I hope you are happy today. It's fine. Surely, after you finished reading this message you will not worry about me anymore. Those 2 years of being together was the best 2 years of my life. I remember the day I first met you. That was during your fan-meeting in Daegu. I was not a fan of yours that time. It was my bestfriend who was a fan of yours. She was good at convincing me to come with her hahah. To be honest, I did not regret it. I cherished every single second of those moments. I also remember that same day when you handed me your number and told me you found me cute. It was funny and sweet at the same time."

"Oppa... I found happiness when we officially became together. Uhhhh~ ㅋㅋㅋ no more drama. What I really want to say is, thank you oppa for letting me in to your heart.."

Your tears started to fall again and your sobs became louder.

"Thank you for giving me the chance to love you and stay with you. I also thank u for your morning kisses and sweet goodnights. I guess our 2 years of being together is finally over. Don't be sad oppa. Don't cry. I don't want to see you crying. You know how it hurts me..."

Your eyes started to blur since your tears were covering your vision. There were still few words to type in but you could not do it because you were shaking and your sobs started to become louder and louder.

"After you read this, please smile for me and always remember that no matter what happens, I will still love you..."

"Goodbye oppa and till we meet again"

**message sent**

***************************************************************************************
**EDITED** The longer the better ;) Anyway, enjoy.

Part 2 will be posted soon. Stay tuned.