Michelle's story

Well last chapter we heard about Michelle's ex husband Christian but not a lot so were gonna get the whole story.

The year was 1999 Michelle and Christian wedded they were perfect for each other even though Christian was white and half of Michelle's family didn't approve of him but that wasn't the only reason. He was in law school and didn't have a lot of money either but the two didn't care what people thought of them.

Well 2 years later Michelle was also like Christian studying to be a lawyer and expecting the couple was very excited because they were told Michelle couldn't get pregnant but proved them wrong. She gave birth to their son Dallas they were so happy but when Dallas turned 3 tragedy struck when he got very sick then 2 months later he died.

After Dallas's death Michelle and Christian both grew apart fighting got worst then normal they both would go days at a time without talking to one another. They tried counseling but nothing worked.

Michelle then one night got drunk at a party her and Christian threw she kissed another man in front of her husband Christian thinking that his wife had been having affair for a while he let it go but when he fought with her he brought it up and she didn't remember ever doing that because she was drunk he than in the heat of battle said he wanted a divorce and Michelle said fine because It's not like they have any love left anyway.

So after the divorce was finalized Michelle tried to forget about him but she couldn't help it. Michelle threw herself in her job demanding more work and cases Kelly her friend didn't want Michelle at work so soon but Michelle insisted she was fine.

Michelle later on in the story meets Michael which she has a love
Interest with and at one point they break up and she and her boss kiss realizing who she really loves who is Michael she goes back to Michael because he gave her a second chance at love and her adopting son Tim