"I was expecting a simple 'you' or 'your gorgeous face' but now you got me hard core crying." I wipe the tears from my cheeks and hug Dani even tighter.

I've never felt so comforted, so loved, so cared for. She makes me feel this way everyday. As busy as she has been, she still finds time to take me out and buy me flowers, and to tell me she loves me a thousand times a day. A more perfect girl could not exist.

***

I wake suddenly to loud knocking on the hotel room door. Danielle is up a few seconds later.

"Ughhh Este go away." She groans. She wraps her arms around me and buries her face in my neck.

"I'll get it." I offer and attempt to get up. Dani holds tighter then let's me get up. I leave the bed and she wraps up in the sheets and hides her head under the pillows. Not even puppies compare to how adorable she is.

I grab a spare blanket to cover my exposed body and wrap myself in it. I open the door slowly making sure it is who I thought. Sure enough it's Este, still in pajamas.

"You have a good night?" She raises her eyebrows as she evaluates me.

"Great night." I smile.

"Good," she winks. "I'm just here as your wake up call. We have to go set up in an hour."

"Thanks, we'll be ready if I can get D out of bed."

"Good luck with that." She chuckles and walks off.

"Babe, time to get up." I say softly moving the pillow from her head. She pulls the sheets over her head to avoid me. I slip back under the covers and wrap my arms around her. She turns to face me and I kiss her gently. "Time to get up."

"One more kiss." She requests. I lean in for another and she quickly deepens it and moves on top of me. She lets her hands navigate my body for the millionth time, nothing is better than her touch. I remind her once again we should get ready, but she's determined to have me before we leave...

*

"We're leaving!" Este yells outside the door. We rush to get our clothes on and look semi decent before we walk out the door.

*Third Person POV*

The three Haim girls and Carter arrive at the venue for the album signing bright and early. Luckily breakfast had been set out for them, because they are all starving. While standing around in silence due to them shoving their faces, Este speaks up, "Hey D, you might want to find something to cover that up." She points the the spot on her neck.

Alana gets a closer look at D then shouts,"Carter's a fucking vampire!"

Leaving the hotel half asleep Danielle hadn't noticed, else she would've hidden the visible love bites. Now her sisters won't let it go for at least a week.

"Oooo D got some last night!" Alana shouts.

"Guys.." Danielle shakes her head in embarrassment. D is such a private person, even with her sisters. She finishes her food and leaves to attempt to cover the evidence of last night.

"They're not that bad!" Carter speaks up and follows her girlfriend. "I'm really sorry, I just... I didn't mean for anything to be visible." She apologizes thinking her girlfriend is upset with her.

Danielle grabs Carter and pulls her into a passionate kiss. "Don't apologize, I think it's hot as fuck." D kisses down Carter's neck and is sure to leave a mark.

***

The rest of the day went by quickly and everyone is extremely exhausted. You can only talk to so many different people in a day before it really wears you down. But each of the girls adore their fans so much, they love meeting them and hearing their stories. It's what makes it real for them, what makes the hard work worth while. They're the whole reason they are where they are now.

*

At the end of the busy day, Danielle and Carter fall fast asleep in each other's arms without a word. Just the comfort of each other and the knowledge of their strong feelings for each other.

~~~~
I'm so happy to be back and writing more for this story. I hope you guys enjoy it! Please let me know how you liked it, and leave suggestions on what you would like to see happen. That will definitely help chapters come out faster. Thank you all for reading :)