Chapter 23

Robin's pov

         "What the hell Batman" BC yelled." it's the truth "he growled everyone watch the screen as rogue panick. she started hitting herself against the wall I ran to medbay. I quickly ran to her side and stopped her" hey I'm so sorry "she whispered. forehead was bleeding uncontrollably . "why?"I asked . she took off her mask and she smiled my eyes wided. Her eye started to close and all I could do was stand in shock.

No one's point of view

        Black Canary fix up rogue.  Robin put her mask back on so no one else knows her id. She was going to be okay but she was really mentally unstable. Robin told Batman already, the he told KF and arty. Batman told Black Canary.

Batman's pov

" It's Robin's. You sister can't send her to Arkham! " Black Canary Explained. I thought about it ...."if you can help her then she can stay but if you can't they only one thing left to do" i said and walked off

Robin's pov

three days later

How is she still alive!? how did she become like this? it was slades fault! These though been on my mind for three days. KF notice that I was acting strange. " hey Rob are you okay "he asked. "yeah I'm just going to go for a walk" I put on a fake smile and walk to the Zetas beam.

Kid flash's pov

There something up with him...then should I tell Batman? nah Rob can take care of hisself. He just has lot going on at the moment. " hey Baywatxh what are you thinking about?" Arty asked " food " I said casually. "of course" Artemis said rolling her eyes. I told the team I was heading to bed and went to my room but will rogue  get ever wake up? I thought before closing my eyes.