Chapter 14

The little girl marched quickly to 'kawaii paradise' quickening her pace on every step she stomped threw .
She and garra opened the doors happily.
"Sister!"
"Are you here?"
It was to good to be true one reason was because the hooded  female hated girly things .
The second reason was because she couldn't speak Japanese she new a little but not that much.
"Have you seen a hooded girl anywhere around."
.
.
.
"Lord Kazekage!"
The grown women bowed respectfully towards the red head.n
"Kazekage?"
The young female looked shocked .
The panda eyed male smiled ruffling the little girls hair .
"Lord I think she was here she bought a few things and walked away mumbling words in another language!"
"That's her!!"
The brunette felt relived .
"Can you tell us her whereabouts ?"
The women pointed the direction after multiple time of failed flirting .
"Mayumi I have to go I have a lot of work I'll leave you here come to my office if you need anything ."
After thanking garra she made her way threw the village.
She quietly sat down on a stair step.
She fell asleep.

Boruto uzumaki tried to hit the older uchiha but couldn't seceded.
He fell on his abandon.
"That's enough for today you did well."
Boruto groaned in pain.
He didn't dream about haruka .
To tell you the truth the blond was developing a little crush on the dead redhead .
And now he felt lonely.
But he still couldn't get the situation.
Why  Akane uchiha would want her own father dead,not only that but how is she even alive!
All this thinking was making the blond tiered.
He went to a library even no he was tired a book caught his attention while going on his path.
A book about the yokai clan.
"Wasn't haruka a youkai?"

Miyumi felt warm she felt soft hands on her head.
The cute brunette opened her eyes .
"Sister!"
She hugged the older girl that looked a little mad and miyumi new why.
"I'm sorry I just couldn't take it the takoyaki smells delicious here I'm very sorry please forgive me ."
She started sobbing.
"I was begging to think you left me alone ."
The older female did something unsuspected she hugged her in a weird way with just on hand.
Miyumi smiled happily she didn't even now that the older women was using her or was she aware of this ,the girl only lived for revenge everything in her eyes was dead to her but why was the only question that would come up her little head.
She would ask the girl but she was left without an answer.
"Here"
The girl threw a bag at miyumi.
"What is this?"
She looked inside to see a traditional short kimono dress/shirt with little shorts the size to fit .
She looked at her tattered white dress that wasn't even white anymore her little feet exposed to the worlds ground.
"Is this for me?"
She didn't get an answer yet again.
"We don't have much time"
The brunette nodded.
"Okay"