Chapter 13

Miyumi and garra ran threw the village to the location of the person miyumi was so desperately trying to find.
"She should be here somewhere."
Looking around the roof they couldn't locate the girl.
"Could it be she went somewhere else?"
Miyumi looked worried she fiddled with her fingers to calm her nerves.
Garra yet again used the jutsu.
"Where is she mr.Garra?"
He took a look around and spotted the girl going into one of the food stalls and talking to the owner.
"It looks like she's in the food stalls ."
What dose she want in there she barely nows how to communicate and seems to be vary anti social so why?
"Come on let's catch up before she disappears somewhere else."
"Hai!"

The hooded girl walked down to the food stalls feeling very guilty for using the runts make up in battle.
"She's so young why dose she even need it?"
Then miyumis cold images passed her eyes . Before it gets cold I could buy her some clothes. But why do I care.
She reached the  counter and talked to the stall owner .of course it was hard for her but she did it she was gonna work one day and get payed it may have not been much but she had just enough to buy something .
She started working making the tables mopping the floor it was pretty easy but a little challenging for her she got used to it .
She had a plan to drop the runt in a orphanage after there was no use for her but she can't use her if she freezes to death .after she has her revenge she won't have time it'll be over for her who nows maybe she won't be able to get the better of the uchiha they didn't call him a sanin for nothing .
But I'll do anything to end you even if I have to hurt someone in the process....

Sarada looked at the photo .
Red hair no pupils it it was difficult to conclude which clan she came from.
"Hugas don't have pupils then again there eyes aren't red!"
"I would say she is from the uzumaki clan because of her red hair but maybe she dyed it?"
"She also has sharp teeth like a wolf maybe she's from uncle kibas clan...."
The real question is who is she to dad?
And why would he have this picture?
The female was confused she looked like a monster hybrid of every powerful shinobi she'd heard of.
"What are you doing sarada?"
A cool  and smooth voice was heard .
"Papa?!"
The uchiha snatched the picture away from the girl .
"How come you never tell me anything!"
"I'm sorry but this is none of your business."
She froze how come mom knows ,boruto knows and not me is it because he doesn't trust his own flesh and blood?(drama *sips tea)
"You don't trust me ...at all even boruto nows and mom how come it's not my business ..."
She lost her voice tears threatened to fall from her onyx eyes.
"Is it because you hate me...
Did I do something wrong?"
Before the grown male could answer.
Sarada turned away locking the door to her room sitting on her bed muttering
Until she fell asleep tears stained on her cheeks .
"Am I a daughter to him?"

The duet made there way to the stall.
Thay asked the man of her whereabouts.
"She worked here and I gave her money that's it she went to a shop called kawaii paradise she looked a little embarrassed to."
Kawaii paradise why there? that's the most girly store in the whole village.
Miyumi couldn't help but laugh.
"Let's go mr.garra!to kawaii paradise!"