♡♤♡Busted♤♡♤

Izuku's pov:

   I was making my way back home after the stranger asked me my name.

'And I didn't even get his name because I was in such a rush to go home'

I felt a little sad, but that wasn't going to stop me from trying to make the rest of my day a little better.

I had finally got to my street when someone called out from behind me,

"IZUKU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN". I looked over my shoulder to see Uraraka, my one and only best friend.

"I-i was at the market.....t-then I ran into some trouble" I told her as she walked up. I slowly put up my right arm so she could see the big bruise that I had gotten.

Her face went from happy to enraged, a dark aura started to escape from her body. "Don't tell me, Kacchan hit you again" her voice was menacing. "N-no, I just f-fell Uraraka, you c-can calm down" I whispered.

'I definitely didn't want her to start anything with Kacchan' I thought.

She stood there and just stared at me with a suspicious look,

"Okay, but if he ever hits you again, just tell me"

"Ok"

Then she pushed me towards my front door,
" Hey, thanks for inviting me to lunch"she said as she pushed open the door and walked into my house.

I smiled, she was so silly sometimes. We both walked in to find my mother cooking soup for lunch, and it smelt super good.

Uraraka and I made our way to the table, and my mother spun around to face us.
"Welcome home Izuku! Ahh! I see you brought Uraraka with you, is she joining us for our evening meal"

I put the bag of fresh groceries on the table and smiled. Then Uraraka nudged my hurt arm and giving me a look that said "Tell her what happened first". I sighed,

"M-mom, I kinda had a really bad fall earlier"

Then she stopped what she was doing "Ohh no! Are you alright" she darted towards me "did you get hurt anywhere, are you bleeding?."

She was searching my body for any traces of blood with a worried look plastered on her face.

Then she noticed the big blue and purple bruise that had covered some of my right arm.

"Ohhh, honey does it hurt? Do you want a cold rag or something?"

She shuffled over to a pail of water and pulled a rag out of the counter it was on. Just as she was about to dip the rag in the water I objected,

"Mom, I am fine now you don't have to worry". She looked at me with a questioning look, then gave in.

"Can you tell me how it happened?"

"U-uhhhmmm i w-was uhhhm" I started to stutter. Then Uraraka caught on to what was happening

"It was my fault, we where walking back together and he tripped because I ran into him" she lied.

"Did she just cover for me? Even though I lied about it to her too? Best friends are awesome, especially mine."

I sighed, "But now I will have to tell her the real story later"

"Okay then, if you really aren't in pain then we can start on lunch" mom said.

Uraraka and I made our way to the table and sat down next to each other, while my mom started to fill three bowls with the soup she had been making.