Chapter 10 : Defining the Seal

*Dedicated to DawnOfDemolition for killing him last week, sorry bro, you had it coming :) *

Safireanddiamonds : Heyy guys. I'm sick so I cant come up with an awesome skit today, maybe next week :S .But i will say one thing, I thank you guys sooo much for reading and voting for this story! It means the world to me. After I recently updated, I checked and it said it was 318 in adventure. I thought that was just epic! I hope we can keep these ratings. So please vote ~~

Also, For those who read the chapter before~ I was mis-informed, I looked it up yesterday, and Mrs. Nara's name is Yoshino, and not Shinra. I realized this when I went on google images and typed "Shikaku and Shinra" I got pictures of Shikaku and Yoshino, and pictures of Shinra from Durarara. (Awesome anime, btw) So I have to go kill my informant now ~ *goes dancing off with a chainsaw*

READ 

FAN (If You Haven't) 

VOTE (PLEAAAASE) 

COMMENT 

HERE WE GOO......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note 5:

What was on my arm was not what I had expected. Instead, there was these weird seal thingies. But then it started to grow, down my right arm, around my back, and halfway down my left. Mom didn't know what it was. Then it started to glow a molten colour. It BURNED. Mom tried to put some water on it, but it just sizzled away. I started screaming and mom put me into the shower. It helped. Currently, I'm soaking wet, and standing here freezing my tail off with a wet towel around my shoulders watching as Mom tried to explain to Mr. Nara what happened.

"What happened, Yoshino? What are those things?"

Mom answered as calmly as possible, as she tried to explain what happened. When she was about to reach the part where she pushed me into the shower, Shikamaru decided it was time to see what all the screaming was about, and entered the bathroom.

"Hey, what's taking you guys so long? What happened to her-" He stopped himself short when he saw me in the state I was in. Can't remember? Let me remind you that I was standing there in only shorts and my bandages, my hair sticking to my face and back in a messy ponytail, my ears were stuck to my head, and my tail was wrapped around me like a protective blanket. Oh yeah, and I was soaking wet and shivering.

Shikamaru's eyes went wide as he took in the white mess of a sight before him. My face flushed purple as I turned around quickly and sent a pleading look to mom. She seemed to get the jest when a light blush on her cheeks showed that she understood.

"Shikamaru, Can you step out for a moment please? As you can see Makko here is a little embarrassed by your presence." Mom asked. Shika's eyes hovered over me for another moment before turning to mom.

"What happened?" He asked sadly. Mom - again - started to explain what happened when she was cut off by a blood-curdling scream. They all turned and saw me doubled over screaming in pain.

Mom must've put two and two together to realize that it was the towel that was causing pain. When it's not wet, it no longer provided relief.

I wasted no time as I used the last of my remaining strength to throw off the towel from my quivering body, revealing the seals that were now pulsing with a glow that was similar to my heart rate. I heard Shikamaru mutter a "How in the world?" I wasn't really paying attention. I was just huddled there, shaking, trying to hold in my scream, letting out the occasional whimper.