Chapter 3: The Prank

Safireanddiamonds : Heyy! Heres the next chapter, And looking at all of them (I have 6 chapters) there all getting longer and longer 0.0 weird.... Anyways! Enjoy! You all know the drill fellas!

READ

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

HERE WEE GOO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holyshitholyshitholyshit!!! I'm being held by Naruto! The epic Ninja that is right now winning the 4th ninja war! I looked at his cute face that was filled with worry. I then remembered the situation we were in and I suddenly realized that he was talking.

"- kay? Hey, miss. You okay?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah I'm fine thank you." I said as I climbed out of his arms. Taking a look at him, I could see that I was just in the beginning of Naruto. Mainly because there was paint on the ground, and he had goggles. I was looking at him in awe, when I remembered my ditched stuff.

"Oh! My stuff! I'll be right back" he just looked at me weird and looked up yo where I was looking.

"Why is your stuff all the way up there? How did you get it up there? " I remembered that this is the "start" of Naruto, therefore he's not that great of a ninja... yet.

"Huh? Oh! I climbed the tree. Haven't you ever climbed a tree?" He looked at me like I had two heads.

"Of course I've climbed a tree."

I was wanting to be polite. I was raised that way, and its kind of hard not to when Makko is naturally that way. "Well then, would you like to come up the tree with me?" He did his big closed eye smile and I tried my hardest not to squeal. He's much cuter in person!

"Sure! Let's go!!" And we made our way up the tree. I was going slow on purpose so he was way ahead of me. He looked down at me. "Hehe, you're slow. Need a hand?" He asked as I managed (accidently) to find myself caught on a branch. I nodded and he laughed.

He climbed down a couple branches and freed me from the evil cluches of the branches. He smiled at me and we continued climbing. With him sometimes helping me because I wanted him to think of himself as better. (Yeah right). When we finally reached my stuff, we sat down and looked at the rest of the trees.

"So, so much for being unstopable, eh?" He said to me. I blushed faitlntly as I remembered my outburst before I fell. I suddenly noticed something. He doesn't know who I am!

I looked at him and shoved my hand in front of him and put a big smile on my face as I said, " My name is Makko. Nice to meet you and you are...?" He looked at my hand warningly. I got real sad real quick. " Gasp! I'm sorry. I don't bite." He looked at me in shock.

"You... you don't .. hate me, or scared of me? " I shot him a weird look. Even though I knew what he was talking about.

"Hate you? Why would I hate you? I don't even know your name! And you saved me. Why would I hate you?" That looked like it made his day.

"Really? Thanks Makko-chan! My name is Naruto! Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to be Hokage one day! Believe it!" And he shook my hand. He looked at me, and his eyes stopped above my head.

" I've been wanting to ask you... What is with the cat ears? Are they real?" I nodded yes and he noticed my tail. "Is that real too?" I nodded. "So your half cat?"

"Yep. Part white Persian, part human." I was swinging my legs back and forth of the ledge of the branch. " I have a question for you." He looked at me intently.