✖2✖

The boy moved his foot, playing with Len's member with his toes. "hmph.." The elder attempts to not make a single sound. "keep quiet you perverted, masochistic senpai, imagine if the girls saw you like this..."  a bit of precum spilt out of the tip of his uniform. He continued to tease the tip of his member with his foot, tickeling the side which where Len's most sensitive. The yellow haired boy covered his mouth for preparation- he was soon to climax. "Hahaha!" the brit laughs mocking Len as semen seeps through his school trousers. "You came from only a foot?" he turns away then looks at him straight in the eye with a fearful expression. "Filthy virgin"

"Oliver!" A teacher runs across the hall waving papers. Len and the brit stare at eachother in panic. "Play along or you're dead" the young one whispers.
"Hello sir, are you ok? do you need help up?" 'Oliver' said innocently, picking up his senpai and he runs straight away when he caught eyes with the teacher. "Is Len ok?" the teacher looks at Oliver in worry. "He spilt milk when he fell, I guess he was embarrassed.."  The foreigner looked downwards cutely. "Sorry Ms. Luka, what'd you need to see me about?" "Oh right, here's your homework, ypu weren't in class today, on your first day too.." She panted, she just ran in her heels. "This school is huge compared to ones at home and a little different" he smiled kindly and fiddled with his hands. "I guess Japanese schools are different from English ones so you got lost easily I guess, ha ha, you Your next class is close anyway. room 4-5, just around the corner. Hope you have fun here, Oliver!" Luka waves, walking to her new class. "Thanks miss!" Oliver waves back, closing his eyes with innocence.  Fucking slut. The two faced brit thought, yawning, acting like a cute goody two-shoes is hard work y'know.