Sunset

-

Sometimes in the centuries passed, Sophie would visit a Forbidden city and remember where her journey started. Sometimes she would bring a Pure along and plant it somwhere, especially in places with horrible smog, bringing light to the darkness.

-

Sophie sat at the table restlessly. She pulled herself up and put the mallowmelt in her mouth. She straightened her cape and looked outside the window of her house. Her friends had headed to bed and the sun was setting after a long day. She stood up and went downstairs to the Leapmaster. "Hawaii." She whispered.

A blue crystal lowered and the fading light reflected off of it. A pale blue light beam came down from it. Sophie stepped into the light and felt the light whisk her away.

-

She smiled as she felt the sand under her feet. The light always brought her to a private beach that had a clear view of the sunset. She sat on the sand, watching the waves lap the shore. She nearly jumped when someone placed their hand on her shoulder.

She looked up and saw Fitz. She let out a small smile. "You've been busy." He said.

She looked at the Pures surrounding the beach. "I guess." She said before letting out a wary chuckle. Fitz sat next to her. She felt the tips of her pointy ear turn a bit pink along with her cheeks when she realized how close he was.

They sat in silence and watched the sun fade beyond the horizon. Fitz put an arm around her waist and she let herself smile. Sunset.

-

A/N: Okay... Don't get mad... But I may end this soon... BUT I HAVE REASON. I have kinda lost inspiration... And sadly, I'm not a Sophitz shipper *hides from yells and tomatoes*. But... If anyone has any ideas for AU's I may do a few. But .... Please vote and comment. Please tell me if you have ideas cause I'm out :/. So yeah. Stay wild.

-