Base Quest at Everglen

A/N: I'm so proud of myself! Two chappies in a day! Welp. I hope someone reads this. Please comment, review, vote and whatever else you can do! ALSO. As you can see, I don't have cover making magic, so please send me stuff... Or however that works. 😝. I can't Wattpad. But anyways if you have anything, Thank you! Welp. I'll stop ranting.

-

Sophie sighed into Biana's pillow. "Let me do a makeover! Pleeeeeeeaaaassseee!" Biana whined into her ear. Sophie had decided to sleepover at Everglen and came early that day. Sophie lifted her head and moaned. "I will take your moaning as a desperate call for makeup advice." Biana cheerfully said.

Biana pulled Sophie to a chair in front of a vanity. Biana started humming as she applied some foundation and some other stuff Sophie didn't bother to recognize. Biana poked an elixir at Sophie and she downed it in one gulp. Sophie's poofy hair flattened and untangled itself. Biana started braiding Sophie's hair into an intricate pattern that even Sophie had to admit was beautiful. Biana took a step back to examine her work. She nodded to herseld and went to the closet. Sophie examined her reflection.

(Pictures are what I imagine it to look like. I do not own them. Blablabla all rights reserved to owners.)

Biana came back with a red tunic and a black skirt that stopped two inches above Sophie's knees

Biana came back with a red tunic and a black skirt that stopped two inches above Sophie's knees. Sophie changed and Biana squealed. Sophie sighed when Biana looked at her feet. "No making me wear heels." She said. Biana pouted and gave her black flats. Sophie smirked and twirled. "You got to give me a makeover, so I get to play Basequest!" Sophie pranced out of her room before she could get in a word. Sophie skipped down the hall to run into Keefe. "Oh, hey. I didn't know you were also staying over."

He smirked. "Hey Foster. Anyways after..." He looked down and was quiet for awhile. "I'm a regular here." He finished, his confidence back.

"Want to play Basequest with Biana and me? I was going to ask Fitz." Sophie said.

"Sure Foster. And after that, we can play my favorite game! Make Foster blush!" Keefe smirked when Sophie blushed at the mention of the game. He looked at her makeup, making her blush again," Foster you don't have to dress up to impress the Keefester." Sophie stopped and realized what he said, giving him a look that made him turn a bit pink. "I'll meet you outside." He added, before she could stare him down more.

Sophie countinued down the hall once he left. She knocked on Fitz's door and asked him. "Sure." He replied, and headed outside to wait with Keefe. Sophie walked outside and was met by her three friends.

They debated and decided, after much argument and Biana's whining, that Keefe and Biana would defend first, and Fitz and Sophie would be offense. They agreed not to use talents since that meant a guaranteed win for Sophie. (A/N: Sorry if thats not how it works. I don't know how it goes.XP) Keefe and Biana ran to the other side of the property to hide their base and shouted out that they were ready.

Fitz and I split up and transmitted to each other. We ended up crashing into each other when we were in front of a tree with a treehouse on top. "What if we went to the treehouse to look from above?" Fitz transmitted.

"Sure." Sophie climbed the tree and was soon looking down on the whole forest. The 'treehouse' was just a platform that was suspended by magic and branches. Sophie leaned over the edge of the platform, searching for Keefe and Biana when Sophie lost her balance. Fitz was still on the ground, being the lookout, and ran to catch Sophie. There wasn't enough space for her to teleport, so he prepared to catch her as she fell from 40 feet above. She landed with a solid thump in his arms. She looked up to realize his face was only three inches from hers. His teal eyes were filled with concern.

"Are you okay?" He transmitted.

"I'm fine... Just clumsy." Sophie replied.

"Be careful. I almost lost you once... And the Neverseen... Don't do that." He transmitted. Sophie was shocked at how worried his voice sounded in her head. She didn't know how to assure him how she would be safe... It would be a lie. So she did something instinctively stupid. She tilted her head up and pressed her lips against his, with the words, 'I will' on her lips. The one thing that shocked her most though, was when he kissed her back.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he slowly lowered them to the ground using telekinesis. He put an arm around her waist and had his other hand in her hair, slowly unraveling her braid. Soon, her hair was loose and he was running his hand through it. Sophie kept tasting him. It felt perfect. They both went up for air and Fitz was grinning like crazy. Sophie had a sly smile on her face and felt confident. She looked into his eyes and they both looked at each other.   

Sophie placed her lips on his again and was enjoying herself until a laughing noise came out of one of the bushes. Sophie looked up, annoyed, to see Keefe and Biana. Shoot. They were playing Basequest. Sophie untangled herself from Fitz and turned tomato red. Fitz got up and gave a look at Biana. She was squealing inbetween laughs and Keefe was putting on a smirk. "Biana's winning make Foster blush. Darn it!" Sophie looked inbetween Keefe and Biana, trying to decide who to hide from. "It was easy finding you. After you were gone for an hour, Biana figured Foster and Fitz were all over each other." Fitz and Sophie turned deep shades of red, but Fitz's face still looked pink from Sophie's lipstick. Biana looked at their hair and frowned to see her braid ruined. Biana and Keefe tagged Fitz and Sophie, then ran away.

"Oh it is so on!" Fitz shouted after them. I giggled and we held hands. We ran into the woods, prepared to face anything.