Brownie

A/N: Please pardon my native fangirl, but, JSHKDS KRCFJGHDBCACDHK GCDFAKBUGC FDWHHYVFEBGWDFHKBO GUFEWVPIUWFEOJ HFVEWBUIG WRVEHBKRVEGIF. WE ARE AT 100 VIEWS. I'D LIKE TO THANK MY FANGIRL ISSUES AND MY PARENTS FOR HAVING ME. I'D LIKE TO ESPECIALLY THANK MY IRL BESTIE WHO SHOWED ME KOTLC. AND MY BOOK BUDDY. THANKS. THIS MEANS SO MUCH 100 VIEWS ISNT MUCH, BUT TO ME, ITS AMAZING CONSIDERING THE FACT I HAVE ALMOST NO FRIENDS. VOTE. COMMENT. STAY WILD. Also im sooooo happy that i figured out how to put in vids so i may do some more song inspired oneshots... Welp. You can read!

-

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom called Eternalia. Elves mainly lived in this kingdom, but some prestigious humans did also, and the two races (along with a few others) got along peacefully. The kingdom was ruled by King Alden and Queen Della. Their son, Prince Fitz, was a kind prince that all of the girls in the kingdom loved. He was holding the annual masquerade ball, but it was rumored that he was looking for a princess. All the noble girls in the kingdom were invited, except one was forbidden to go...

-

Sophie scrubbed the floor, trying to make it show her reflection, but yielding no results. She sighed and used a brain push to try once more. Her face smiled back at her, and she pushed herself to her feet. She let out a sigh, she was done.

She heard a screeching noise and sighed. She walked down the hall and peeked into her stepsisters oversized room. "BBBRRRRROOOOWWWWNNNIIIEEE!" Sophie scowled. She hated the nickname her stepsisters had given her for her eyes. 

"Yes Brantelle?" Sophie asked patiently.

"THERE'S A TH- THING ON MY HAIRBRUSH!!!" Brantelle's black hair was halfway brushed, providing proof to her story. Her blue, almost gray, eyes were filled with fear. Sophie walked in to see... A small gray imp shivering in fright.

Sophie inflicted peace on it, and transmitted the word friend to it. It calmed down and flew to settle in her arms. She stroked it and walked away with the imp. She walked down the hall to her  small closet of a room. She opened the door and closed it behind her. 

The imp flitted to her window sill and looked out the large window. She smiled. At least she had another friend. "It's okay, it's only me. Don't let Brantelle and Fintina scare you." She thought of what to call the little imp. "Iggy." He purred and flew down to her. He purred, a chainsaw sounding noise, and Sophie smiled.

"Dex!" She called. A little squeaking noise came from a hole in the wall, and a strawberry blonde mouse came scampering out. Sophie found him peculiar, with his periwinkle eyes. She sat on her small squeaky bed, and he crawled into her lap. She stroked his head and showed him Iggy. His eyes lit up and he squeaked with joy. It's nice to see at least someone else is happy. Sophie transmitted to him.

Dex squeaked with sympathy, and his thoughts turned sad. He knew how she yearned to go to the masquerade ball that was later that day. Sophie hummed as she opened the window, letting in the afternoon light. Two ravens flew to the window. She'd found out by Telepathic communication that their names were Tam and Linh. They had strange silver markings on the edge of their wings and piercing silver eyes.

She held out some bread scraps from her meager lunch that she had saved. They pecked the scraps and squawked with content.  Sophie pulled herself up and sat on the ledge of her window, it was rather large. She had finished her chores for the day, and was going to have one of her window conversations with her neighbor, Keefe. 

Keefe had a really strict father, and no mother. She looked across the moat at Keefe's window, waiting for him to show up with his signature smirk. Then she remembered that he was good friends with Prince Fitz, and had to go to the masquerade with his father. Sophie sighed.