II

“You Bitch!!” Lizzie's neighbor, Bob, shouted as he looked back at the girl with anger in his eyes.

“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. The ball slipped out of my hands. I'm sorry.” Lizzie apologized as she continued to back away from the now angry man. He then grabs his bat from out of his car and starts to head for the girl. Lizzie started running but was immediately grabbed by the arm by Bob.

“Please, Mr. Bob. I'm sorry.” She pleaded as he grabbed her by the hair and brought the bat to her back.

“This is what I do to little girls who try and mess with me.” He whispered to her before he raised his bat and it connected with her back. Lizzie screamed in pain as the wood of the bat hit hard on the back of her skin before she was dropped.

Casear had attacked Bob and started beating him to death.

“Casear...” She tried talking but her throat hurt from all of the screaming. Casear eventually stopped from seeing everyone in the neighborhood's eyes on him and immediately went over to his best friend.

Lizzie opened her eyes to see Casear approaching her. Lizzie automatically stood up but hissed when a throbbing pain hit her back like a belt 10X her size.

'You okay?? I took care of the bad human. Don't worry, he'll be fine.' Casear signed as Lizzie nodded and hugged him before he hugged back.

“Lizzie!!” They heard as they both looked behind them to see Zack, Ariyanna, and Lizzie's mom hop out of their purple Ford hybrid.

“Mom...” Lizzie stated before blacking out.

Jessica ran over to her daughter's unconscious body as Casear kept glaring at the man on the ground that hurt his best friend.

“That monkey almost killed that man!!” One of the neighbors screamed as she backed away from Casear.

Everyone in the neighborhood started yelling at Lizzie's mom and her family. Saying that they brought a murderer into the neighborhood. Jessica grew angry and frustrated at them not only because they're yelling at her for something that she didn't witness, but the fact that she's being yelling at for having Caesar there to protect her.

Zack carried Lizzie to her room and laid her down while placing a wet paper towel on her forehead.

“You're going to be okay, kid.” He said as he stroked her cheek.

Lizzie started coughing and sat up in the bed slowly.

“Where's Casear??”