Prelude

It started as a tall tale.

A tale that says that an ape can be born smarter than any human on Earth.

But everyone thought that was a lie. Including Lizzie's father.

But once a baby ape was born, it started learning sign language the moment after it had mature a bit a couple years later.

It amazed Lizzie's father and thought it would be a good idea to adopt it and bring it home with him for his 2 year old daughter.

It was Lizzie's birthday and her 13 year old sister, Barbara, brought out a cake that read:

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lizzie 'Monkey' Harper

Lizzie's dad hid the box with the baby ape in it as his daughter blew out the candles and everyone cheered.

The moment Lizzie's mom took the cake to cut it, Lizzie's dad brought out a box. He opened it and out popped the baby ape that was curious to find out where he was. He looked and saw big green eyes staring at him. He shyed away for a second, kind of hurt that the girl isn't saying anything and thought of it as a bad thing.

Then he heard giggling. He looked back at it and saw the girl grinning and laughing. It made him feel more better and she went to pet him which made him even more better.

“What do you think, sweetie??” Lizzie's dad asked as she giggled.

“Caswar!!” She shouted as her dad came up with a name.

“Casear it is.” Her Dad said as he hugged his daughter and Casear, the new edition to the Harper family.