Entry of Thea

'Mom and Dad how did you get married??'

'There's a long story ,Thea and you are now pretty small to understand' said Rachel with a rage!!

' Am I not a member of your family?'

'Excuse me you ugly moron girl!!. Already started showing your nuisance character'?You have come today only and have started to show that we are your real family?? replied Hannah lifting up her hair over her shoulders showing disgrace...

'Oh so you are Hannah ,my middle sister isn't it??

'Yes I m Hannah Grande the elder daughter of my parents !!

'Oh I see'. Didn't your , ummmmm sorry my parents taught you manners to talk with your elders? said Thea shouting at Hannah.

'Dad , Dad come here at once and see how Thea is behaving with me?

'Hannah don't pretend that Thea had started the fight.. You are pretty matured to understand that Thea is a new member in our family as well as your elder sister' !! So Respect her.. Mr Trevor replied with rage..

'Ok papa ... I'll never behave like a child again... Sorry! (Hannah sobs)

'Better !!!Hannah ,now come on show Thea her new room...

Yes!! at last I have started creating hatred between Hannah and my father'... Nice... (Thea whispering to herself) Hahaha...

'Daddy where's Charlotte? I am desparately wanting to meet with that little bug ummm sorry my littttttle sister... said Thea..

'Don't you think honey , Thea behaves like something different??? Ummm like , the way she talks is not like what she thinks? replied Rachel with a doubtful look at Thea..

'Oh come on Anita, grow up . She's a small girl of 15 and what will she think?

'No Trevor there must be something wrong with Thea!! and we should be nice to her.