Charlotte's birthday

'Happy Birthday'Charlotte said Trevor with a loud laughter... Me and your mom are thinking to give you something special on this day'!! and it will give joy to you for whole life.. 'Guess what it is?'We are bringing a new sister for you'!!! And her name is Thea.       
'Oh no father' we don't want a new sister' I am happy being with Charlotte'.... said Hannah.

'But your mom and I decided that we'll give Thea as a gift on Charlotte's birthday'!!

'Oh okkkkkay' but your and mama's love should not decrease for me' said Hannah with a sigh.

'Oh my sweet girl' your,Charlotte's and Thea 's love for me and mamma will be always equal'!

'Honey let's go and bring Thea in our house'!!

'Oh wait for 5 minutes I am putting the most costliest mascara on my eyes'!!

'We are not going in a party Rachel' we are going in a orphanage to buy Thea for our sweet daughter Charlotte'!!

'Yaa yaa you just start the car and I m coming after putting on my favourite stilettos'...'

############################

'Honey we have reached the 'Sunshine Orphanage' replied Trevor with a smile...

'Welcome sir and madam in our orphanage' replied sister Anne owner of sunshine orphanage'

'Oh thank u .. But where's the child we want to take?

'Yes, Mr and Mrs Grande come with me in this room!!!.. 'Meet Thea, the most matured girl in our whole orphanage'!!

Thea was a girl of about 15 and was a very unusual girl.. She used to wear choker on her neck as well as satin material bands over her wrists' and was a very matured girl'

'Hello Thea!! How are you? Do you know you are going to come with us and I am your father from today and she's your mother'!!

'Oh okkkkkkay so you guys are going to take me to your house' and ya !! you are my father and she's my mother? Don't you think ,sister Anne  they both are not matching to be a couple?''

'Behave yours Thea!!!Don't you know how to talk with others? replied sister Anne with a loud tone'!!

'It's ok sister, she is a child and you know they can be furious sometimes'....

'Ok papa and mamma I am really very sorry' and I want to go with you two!!

'It's okay my child' I know child psychology and even sometimes my elder daughter Hannah speaks like that to me like that!!

'Oh you have how many kids??

'I have two kids, my elder daughter Hannah , she's 12 and my little daughter Charlotte and she 's 7!!!and today is her birthday and we thought of gifting you to her!!!

'Oh I see!! okay I shall keep Charlotte and Hannah always happy and entertaaaaaained?? laughed Thea with an evil smile..