Chapter 4

I woke up in the backseat of my father's speeding car, so I went over in my mind what had happened between now and when I met him.

The two things that stuck out to me were that my mother was possessed, and Castiel put me to sleep simply by touching my temple. I mean, how could Castiel put me to sleep at all?

My thoughts were interrupted by Sam announcing to Dean that I was awake.

"Morning sunshine." Dean said, and I was unsure whether or not he was being sarcastic.

"Meh." I replied. "Where are we going?" I asked, obviously still tired.

"Away like I promised." Dean answered.

"Yeah but where is away?" I tried to get a clear answer.

"Bobby's." Dean said authoritatively.

I knew that conversation was over, so I laid back down on the seat and looked out the window thinking about all that happened to me.

I eventually fell asleep, and had no dreams.

When I woke up the car had stopped and the back door of the car was open and Dean was reaching his arms to pick me up, but I grunted and got up myself, and went into the house Dean called Bobby's.

The house was dark and there was a man in a baseball cap and with a beard inside.

"What're you idjits doin' here?" Bobby asked. Then he noticed me.

"Oh. Sorry miss. I'm Bobby, and you are?"

"Maddie Jones... er... Winchester I guess."

"Be right back." Bobby smiled at me and then grabbed Sam and Dean by the ears and pulled them to the other end of the room to have some privacy probably talking about who my father was.

Sure enough Bobby pushed Dean back a little calling him an 'idjit' and I thought it was quite funny.

"Hey!" Dean said to Bobby because he had been pushed.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat reminding everyone that I was still here.

Sam walked over to me because the conversation didn't involve him, then he spoke to me.

"Bobby is just mad at Dean for bringing you with him. Dean doesn't like acting like a father, because we are hunters."

"You are going to stay here with Bobby while Sam and I go on a hunt." said Dean.

"What makes you think I will stay here and do nothing?" I asked.

"Because I'm your dad, so you need to listen to me." I glared at Dean and stormed outside with a plan to leave this house and actually do something with my new life.

•••

Author's Note

Hi!! How are you doing? I genuinely would like to know. Please comment and let me know you are reading this, and that you exist in the first place.

I apologize for updating slowly, I get writer's block. If you have any ideas for this story please tell me!! All feedback is always appreciated!! Suggestions are also always appreciated!😜💛🖤💛😜

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda