Chapter 1

Maddie's POV

I heard a knock on the front door of the house. I looked through the peep hole and I saw a man, who had spiked up blond hair. When he looked up at the door to knock again, I got a glimpse of his eyes. His eyes were a disturbing green, astoundingly like mine. I opened the door and was about to tell him off, when he interrupted.

"Umm. Hi. Is Stella here?"

"She's at work. What did you need? I could give her a message." I tried politely.

I got no response when I saw him staring at my eyes and hair.

"Is Stella your mother?" He asked, still staring.

"Yeah. Why?"

"It's just... well, it's nothing. Can you tell her that Dean stopped by, and wanted to talk?" Said Dean.

"Yeah, I guess. How will she contact you?"

"I'll be at the bar."

"Okay. Bye then." With that I shut the door in Dean's face.

My name is Maddie. I live in this house with my mother, Stella Jones. She is at work most of the time and I am happy in this house alone. Sometimes it gets lonely, but I can distract myself.

I have blonde hair and striking green eyes. I love any and all rock music, and I am homeschooled. I do know plenty of people around my age in this neighborhood though, and they are kinda nice to me.

I am sixteen but I don't generally drive, not until I get really bored anyways.

No one ever stops at the house, so meeting Dean couldn't stay out of my mind. I was definitely going to give my mom his message.

When she left to see him? I would also go, without my mom knowing.

•••

Author's Note

Hello!! Sorry for the short chapter, I am working on it. Let me know what I should do with this story!!

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda