Chapter 12

Dean's POV

When I wake up with a hangover, I realize I woke up because of the quiet. I got up, taking my gun as I started walking around the hotel room. Maddie and Sam are fine, but where is Cas?

"Sam? Wake up. Cas is gone and it doesn't seem like he's been here for a while." I touch Sam's shoulder to wake him.

"Dean, maybe he went to get breakfast on foot. Like a normal person and not like an angel for once." He sat up, wiping his face. With this all happening, Maddie woke up, her headache practically visible to Sam and I.

"What's going on Dad? Is everyone okay?" She asked, with her eyes barely opened.

"Well everyone here is dandy but the man that I love- fuck." Dean says, not meaning to confess his love. He just shakes his head and continues.

"Cas is missing."

Sam just starts laughing his ass off. Since he is laughing so much Maddie decided to speak as she laid back down.

"I mean I could see that in your googoo eyes at each other, but I agree with Sam, we should give him like 15 minutes to come back from wherever he is. If he doesn't return in 15 minutes, then we can freak out and get your boyfriend, Dad."

"He's not my boyfriend. Sam, shut your face. He only has 15 minutes and I'm calling him the whole time until he picks up."

When Dean calls, Cas's phone starts ringing from the small counter in the "kitchen" of the motel room. Dean just sighs, and sits with his face in his hands.

Sam makes coffee just to pass the time, handing both Dean and Maddie a mug.

They both start drinking it, and Dean kind of wishes it was beer, but its what he had.

Maddie's phone starts to ring and she puts down her coffee then scrambling to grab the phone. It was Stella.

"What do you want?" Maddie answers her phone.

"Well sweetie, I think its more of a... I have who you want."

Maddie puts a finger to her mouth to make sure her dad and uncle were silent as she turns the phone on speaker.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Obviously to get you back, and to hurt your father. Now, come home unarmed or we'll start cutting off this angel's wings." Stella hangs up.

"What did I tell you Sam?!!" Dean yells and dashes to the impala with all their bags in hand. He stashed some useful knives in hiding places on his person. In his shoes, in the waistline of his pants, and obviously his pockets. Barely waiting for Maddie and Sam to get in the car, he guns it to go save Cas.