Vivien was squealing long and raspy before he even got to finish, and he slumped on top of Judeikas heavily.

     "Love, morning voice is meant for husky, arousing confessions not meows and shrieks." Judeikas laughed, pecking the man's head.

     The brunet nibbled Jude's neck with a hum, then placed his head on his shoulder. "I'd like a sample of that." he said, positioning his ear expectantly.

     Judeikas gripped his hair gently, then moved his lips to his ear. He waited for a couple seconds, as if to think, and pecked Vivien gently as he did, and then he spoke.

     In French...

     Fluent, melodic, whispered French, just spilling into Vivien's ear like a cascade of wet obscenities. Even if he were to understand the words, he simply couldn't focus on anything but the guttural 'r's. They stood out from the whispers, rolling playfully like purrs, and with each single one Viv's groin grew longer, up Judeikas's thigh.

     And then the grip on Vivien's hair tightened, and Judeikas laughed to himself, in a mixture of amusement and malice.

     "What-" Vivien cleared his throat. "What'd you say?"

     Judeikas only hummed.

     "What will you do to me?" Vivien insisted, trembling pleasantly as the man trailed a finger down his spine.

     "Nothing." Judeikas answered. "What I said didn't involve me doing one damn thing." he grinned, wide and dimpled and toothy.

     "What did you-" Vivien huffed when Judeikas turned them on their sides, hugging him close. "-say."

     "Do you really want to know?"

     "Yes." Vivien nodded, and then snuggled into him expectantly, waiting for the whisper.

     Judeikas moved some strands of hair behind Viv's ear, then leaned in, pecked his ear, and took a breath, just ready to vomit sex, when the door opened.

     Day thought it to be completely decent and legitimate to dive on top of his two naked friends. Then, he pulled the blanket over the three of them and shifted to a comfortable position before closing his eyes and smiling lightly.

     "Day what in the hell?" Vivien asked through clenched teeth. He was gripping his pillow, having had the primitive impulse to smother him before thinking the better of it.

     The redhead opened his eyes wide, and then looked at him, the smile seemingly plastered there.

     "We're very much naked." Vivien completed. "And that thing poking your hip isn't my tail."

     Day shrugged, then looked up at the ceiling.

     "It's cool. I am comfortable with this. And you want to know why?" he grinned, raising his arms and crossing them underneath his head. "Because I am comfortable with my sexuality. Make that bisexuality." he chirped, head rolling left and right as if he was listening to a nice melody.

     Judeikas placed a bent arm under his head, looking at Day with a raised eyebrow. "I take it my method succeeded?"

     The redhead frowned with his eyes widen.

     "What method?" Vivien asked curiously.

     Day moved his arms from behind his head to grip the collar of his shirt in a traumatized manner. Then, he turned his head towards Vivien, eyebrows pinched and black eyes empty, cold, soulless.