He got knocked out and Jasper went over to him. "I know mouth to mouth restitution " Jasper said. "Shouldn't Ivy do that?" Charlotte suggested as I nodded in agreement. "No time" Jasper replied. Jasper was about to give Henry mouth to mouth until Guen interrupted by trying to push Jasper Away from Henry. "I have to kiss him!!" Guen yelled. "Im his best friend" Jasper said grabbing Henrys mouth and giving him mouth to mouth. Everyone cringed at the sight, especially me. Henry started coughing so I ran over to him and helped him up. "Are you okay Hen" Jasper asked him. "I-I love you" Henry replied. My eyes went wide and so did Charlotte's, she patted my shoulder as I started at Henry trying to hug Jasper.

Ray came up stairs and looked at Guen. "Baby, your here" Ray said walking over to hug her. "Yeah Im here, can you make all these people leave so we can have some alone time" Guen said to Ray. "Yes of course...EVERYONE OUT " Ray yelled. Everyone was protesting and trying to convince Ray that Guen was Evil but it was no use.

We walked to Henrys house and got in leaving Schuaz outside. "Henry can you stop hugging me in front of your girlfriend" Jasper said. "I love your hugs" Henry said hugging him even tighter. "We need to find a way to break the love potion before it becomes permanent" Charlotte says. "I agree, I don't know how much more of Hasper I can take" I agreed. "I know, everyone loves Hivy" Charlotte said in a 'duh' tone. I laugh and continue to brain storm ideas.

I hear the front door open and I see a very Angry Piper. "Jasper did you use my pink hair curler?!?" Piper yelled at him. "Y-Yeah maybe" Jasper shuttered.
"Hey, Piper stop screaming at him" Henry said to Piper. "Why should I ?, he took my pink hair curler" Piper screamed at Henry. Piper started beating up Jasper and Henry kept screaming at Piper to stop. Finally Piper throws him over the couch and leaves to her room satisfied and Henry starts to shake and falls on the floor. "Henry!?! Are you okay?" I asked him while me and charlotte were crouching next to him.

"Yeah Im fine, what happened?" He asked us. "Wait you don't know what happened?!?" Charlotte asked him. "No, hey Jasper do you know anything about this?" Henry asked Jasper. "Please don't hug me anymore Man" Jasper said backing away. "Why would I hug you?" Henry said backing away. "Because you love me" Jasper replied. "Ugh, I love Ivy" Henry said hugging me from the side. "Wait, You don't love me anymore?" Jasper asked kind of hurt. "Like I said before, I love Ivy" Henry replied squeezing me tighter.

"Wait, so you don't love Jasper anymore??" I asked him. "No" Henry replied looking at me weirdly. "Yay I can finally hug you" I said squeezing him. "Awe" Charlotte and Jasper said. "So what happened to me??" Henry asked us. "Well Guen gave you a mythical muffin and almost made you fall in love with her" I replied. "Than me and Guen accidentally knocked you out so Jasper had to give you mouth to mouth" I continued. "Why didn't you give me mouth to mouth??" Henry asked me. "Because Jasper said there wasn't any time for me to get to where you were, even though I was only a couples feet away from you" I said looking at Jasper.

"Finally you fell in love with Jasper and wouldn't stop hugging him" I ended. "Well how did I get out of the spell??" Henry asked. "I think it was when Piper was beating the lights out Jasper that you got so mad that you broke free from the love spell" I replied. "Im just glad that your not in love with Jasper anymore" I said grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him passionately. "Woo" Charlotte and Jasper cheered while we kissed.

"We have to help Ray" I said pulling away. "Can we keep kissing because Im really enjoying it" Henry said. "Henry!?!" We all yelled. "Fine lets go save Ray" Henry said annoyed. "Jasper Charlotte you guys go without us we'll meet you at Junk'n Stuff in a minute" I said to my two friends. "Is it because you guys wanna kiss some more??" Jasper asked smirking. "N-No, we just wanna talk" I replied lying. "Sure you do, Come on Jasper lets leave them alone so they can 'talk' " Charlotte said smirking.