lovin' your own nightmare

Slightly SPG.

| lovin' your own nightmare

"Why did you let him kissed you, ate?"

He whispered again before kissing me fully, on the lips.

My brother is fucking kissing me on the lips and I am fucking letting him.

Gulat na gulat ako sa mga nangyari that I wasn't able to think clear. All I did was to let my brother kiss me. Ni hindi nga ako marunong humalik. Sht!

"Open your damn fucking mouth, baby." He whispered against my lips which I did. I don't know why I did that.

Maybe it's the alcohol or maybe it's my body. It feels like this body of mine was longing for his kiss and touch. Even if I don't, this body of mine knows. I was just feeling all of his kisses and touch. I don't know why but I'm starting to like the feeling of his lips on mine. I like how it tasted.

I began to felt his tongue roaming my whole mouth. My brother's French kissing me. Like he was hungry for some food he wasn't able to taste for a week. And I am too. I don't know what's gotten into me pero ikinawit ko ang dalawang kamay ko sa batok nya and grab some of his hair to let him deepen the kiss. I felt him smiled against my lips and tighten his grip on my waist.

Hindi ko na alam kung gaano katagal na kami sa ganong position but we were still kissing when I felt his right hand squeezed my butt. Napatigil ako sa paghalik sakanya to get his hand off me when he catches my lips and kiss me hungrily again. Damn

Para kaming dalawang batang uhaw na uhaw sa halik. I've never been kissed this way. Sya pa lang, and to think that he was my brother I was french kissing. Hell, I wasn't even thinking anymore. Nababaliw na yata ako. Our kiss became more intense when I felt his other hand made its way to the inside of my shirt. He was cupping my boobs.

Bigla ko syang naitulak dahil sa ginawa nya. Sht! Bigla akong natauhan. Ano tong ginagawa namin?

"What?" He asked, a bit annoyed. God, bakit ang gwapo lalo ng kapatid ko nung sinabunutan ko sya habang naghahalikan kami? His slightly curled light brown hair was all messy and he still looked so amazingly hot. Napalunok ako habang nakatingin sa lips nya. God, those lips.

Sht! Mali tong ginagawa namin. I was still contemplating on what to say when I felt him hold my waist.

"I missed you ate." He said, his voice so low I wasn't able to hear all of it but his lips already told me.

He missed me? Why? And why are we even here in the first place? Akala ko ba magka away kami?

Sht! Was this some kind of Cali's secret? Was he having an affair with his little brother? Omg! I've never imagined myself kissing my own brother. But I just did.

Hell, syempre kahit katawan to ni Cali, hindi naman sya yung humalik sa kapatid nya. Ako naman. But if this is Cali's body, I bet they've done more than what we did, that's for sure. Or maybe not? Maybe it is just me? Maybe it is just us and the alcohol.

I was back from my thoughts when I felt his right hand held my face. "Why are you being like this again?" He said calmly. Napatingin ako sa kanya ulit. He wasn't angry anymore. He looked sad. Like what I just did made him look hurt like that. "I missed you for weeks, baby. Did you missed me too?" He whispered.