JinYeom-JINYOUNG x YUGYEOM ~ STRIPPER (PART 1)

Disclaimer: BOY X BOY.
ALSO: THIS IS BEING MADE INTO A BOOK. PUBLISHING THIS PART ON THAT BOOK VERY SOON, MORE PARTS WILL BE ON THAT BOOK. THANK YOU =). - Author; Jaz

"Oh c'mon. Why not? Just explore if you don't want anything to happen. Pleaseeee" Jaebum says to Jinyoung, dragging him to the sophisticated door.

"Because! This is a gay club! I'm not gay!" Jinyoung spat at the older man. Trembling when saying the last part, he's still not sure if that's completely correct.

"Oh drop the shit. I see right through you. Now have fun! Explore yourself! For me pleasee"

Jinyoung looked at his friend "ugh fine" he spat out.

"BUT NO LAP DANCES FROM OTHER GROWN MEN, ALRIGHT?" Jinyoung added

"None. 100%. Not until you see something you like, there won't be any" Jaebum replied. Jinyoung nodded and slowly entered, his friend nudged him and smiled before leaving him on his own.

Jinyoung found his way to the bar. "2 shots. Vodka" jinyoung said to the waiter, getting his drink tossed to him, gulping it down before dropping the tiny cup on the table dramatically, feeling the shit run through his veins.

"2 more" jinyoung said after getting his other one, after drinking all 4, making a small tower of shot glasses. He thought he had enough. He got up and looked around for a bit.

{YugYeoms POV}

Same old, same old. On the stage, half naked and dancing to satisfy people. Men, if I need to specify. I've never found someone that caught my eye to be completely honest. Every day is just the same and I couldn't wait to get home.

I started swaying my body to the waves of songs before I notice someone, looking around the room. I finally catch his eyes staring back at me.

'God he is just plain beautiful..'

I have him a look and gestured for him to get closer. He obeyed like a lost puppy. Oh this is going to be fun.

When he finally reaches his destination, i take his hand, lifting him up and onto the stage with a chair behind him, getting really close to him. So close I can hear him faintly whisper 'I'm completely straight.'  He says, licking his lips.

Well that's intriguing. I push him down and onto the chair. Once again, swaying my body to the music. Sitting on his lap, holding the back of the chair and just staring at him while my body does the work.

'Jinyoung... completely straight' he said under his breath. Smirking at him, I get up and take his hand in mine, making him stand up. I trace along his jawline while biting my lip as he lets out a breath. I like this guy.

Letting go of his hand but not before a simple kiss on the cheek, his face going bright red and his lips parting. Good job yugyeom, I though, praising myself.