Freddy, Frank, Fin, and I make our way to the back of the house, where a crowd of males and females is sitting around a bonfire, drinking, and smoking as they laugh and dance. My eyes land on Lucious and my blood start to boil with hate. I raise up on my hind legs, letting out a deep growl, causing everyone heads to quickly snap my way.

Some of them stand there with wide eyes, frozen. While others quickly bow their heads. I ignore them, and shift back, keeping my eyes locked on him.

A smirk appeared on his face once he sees me. "How nice of you to come here, saving me the trouble of having to find you." He stands up, walking through the crowd of people, making his way to the front as the others started to back away.

"You're going to wish you never crossed my path in a second when I'm ripping your throat out." I walk forward, stopping a few yards away from him. Freddy, Frank, and Fin let out deep growls, letting their dominance pour from them. Freddy moves to the right of him, Frank to the left and Fin behind him. Blocking him in.

He let out a low chuckle. "I don't think I'll be the one to die here tonight." He keeps his eyes on me, ignoring Freddy, Frank, and Fin.

I've had enough of this guy. I move quickly, placing a hard cross to his face, sending him rolling across the ground.

Once he stops rolling, he slowly sits up letting out a low chuckle. "Is that all you got?" He reaches up, wiping the blood from his mouth.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting started," I say as I watch him slowly stand to his feet. He's not getting a quick death. I'm going to make sure it's slow and painful.

"I expected more from you, but I guess you're the same as all these wolves. You get one whiff of the alpha blood in me, then completely ignore why it smells differently from the other alphas." He looks at me smirking, as he dusts the dirt off his shirt. I realized that he smelt strange back in the city. But when I saw that he had Alia, I ignored it and never thought about it again.

"I'm going to tell you a little secret. You see, my father's father is an alpha wolf and his mate was a vampire before the vampires killed her for being mated to a wolf. I'm sure you know that when a child is born of a vampire and a wolf, the child will either be one or the other. But somehow the wolf gene and the vampire gene found a way to coexist inside of my father. Making him the first hybrid. And let's just say, the apple didn't fall far from the tree." He smirks as his eyes turn black.

His skin started to turn a dark blackish-blue color, and his face started to change as his facial bones start to reform. His bones break and his muscles started to budge, stretching his clothes, causing them to rip.

I stand here watching him shift. He looks like a huge monster, with long claws. Black fur covers his arms. I can see the wolf-like features in his face. Once his transformation was complete, he let out a deep growl, flashing eight long fangs. Four at the bottom and four at the top. I can feel the power pouring from him. Suddenly he moves quickly, coming my way. I try to dodge the attack, but he managed to land a blow to my face, sending me rolling across the ground.

As I roll, I shift in my beast and sink my claws into the ground, stopping myself. I quickly take off running back towards him on all fours as he comes my way. I raise up on my hind legs, crashing into each other at full speed. The impact sounding like a small explosion.

I don't care what he may be, he's going to die tonight.

I swing my sharp claws through the air, aiming at his throat. But he reaches out and catches my wrist, stopping my attack. He goes for the same attack with his free hand, swings his long black claws at me. I do the same and catch his wrist, stopping him. Unable to get my wrist free of his grip, I let his wrist go and quickly bring my claws up, slicing from the bottom of his stomach, up to his chest and face.

My claws hit his right eye, causing him to let my wrist go. I take advantage of the moment, knocking him to the ground., landing on top of him on all fours. I can see the claw marks on his face healing already. Not wasting any time I go for his throat, but he quickly places his forearm in the way, causing me to bite down into his arm, instead of his neck.

I feel my sharp teeth sinking deep into his flesh until my teeth hit bone. I bite down harder, hearing the bone in his arm starting to crack. He let out a loud roar, and dig his claws into the side of my neck with his free arm, trying to get me off.

I ignore the pain, and sink my claws into his shoulder like hooks, holding myself in place. I continue to bite down harder, as he continues to try to get me off, by repeatedly slicing and digging his claws into me. The bone in his arm starts to break as I bite down harder and harder. I start to shake my head from side to side trying to rip his arm off.

I welcome the taste of his blood, as it fills my mouth. I've been waiting for this, and now I'm going to rip him apart limb by limb.

Suddenly I'm knocked off of him. I quickly get to my feet to see Lisa standing there.

"Stop BJ! He's my mate!" She says through the mind link as she raises up on her hind legs, growling at me, blocking my path.

"Get out of my way Lisa!!" I say through the link, snapping teeth at her. I don't care. I came here to kill him and that's what I'm going to do. Those memories started to flood my mind. How he lifted Alia off her feet choking her. How he bites into her shoulder. How he through her against that wall like she was nothing. I can't let him live after what he did to her.

I try to get around her, but she follows my movement, continuing to block my path.

"Stop BJ!" She drops back down on all four, growling, snapping teeth at me.

I watch as Lucious quickly get up and let out a deep growl, glaring over at father holding his mother by her arm. He takes off running in their direction.

I watch as father easily dodges his attack. I hear a sickening crack, as father places a hard cross to his face. Lucious fall to the ground unconscious. His body slowly started to shift back.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow