When Scott saw Mitch, the air was knocked out of his lungs. He felt his heart practically shatter in his chest at how broken he looked, and he hoped desperately that his plan would work.

"Hey. I'm Scott," Scott said, smiling at the other Alphas. Mitch's heart jerked violently at the sound of Scott's voice. He looked up with wide eyes to see the same blue ones that he'd fallen in love with. A small noise similar to a whimper escaped his throat, and his fingers curled into themselves so they wouldn't reach out to him. He'd missed Scott so much.

Each of the Alphas said their names respectively, and Bryce nodded with a smirk. "Mitchy," he called softly, "come here." Mitch sighed shakily and slowly got up, making his way over to Bryce. Bryce set his hands on Mitch's shoulders and let his hands trail down Mitch's body, eventually leaving them on his hips. "This is Mitch. He's my Omega."

Zach rolled his eyes and sauntered over to them, wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist and pulling him into his arms. "He's our Omega," he corrected, and Luke and Derrick walked over as well, smirking at Scott. Mitch stood quietly in their arms, his arms slowly making their way around his stomach in an unconscious attempt to hide. He still felt vulnerable, even though he had his boxers on. He always felt vulnerable around his Alphas.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I invited Scott over because he's never been with a male Omega, and he brought booze in exchange for letting him see our precious little whore."

Scott nodded slightly, tearing his gaze away from Mitch's sad eyes to look up at them. "If it's okay with you." The three Alphas thought it over for a second before they nodded and pushed Mitch down onto his knees, ignoring his flinch.

"Usually, when we fuck him, we get out the whip too. It's more fun when he screams," Zach said easily, unbuttoning his pants and getting his cock out of his underwear to shove it into Mitch's mouth. Tears filled Mitch's eyes, humiliation reddening his cheeks. He hated how he was being used in front of the love of his life.

Scott felt the anger rise in his chest once more, but he swallowed it and nodded. "Where's the whip?"

Mitch's heart shattered, and his tears began to fall. He should've known it was too good to be true. Of course, Scott only wanted him to use his body, just like all the others.

Luke smirked and went to get it, and he gave it to Scott as soon as he returned. "Go ahead. Try it. Zach, get your cock out of his mouth, let him scream."

Zach groaned, but he stepped away and put his dick back in his pants. "Fine," he muttered, crossing his arms over his chest. Mitch collapsed on the floor and hid his face in his arms, tears flowing down his cheeks. He wanted to get it over with. Maybe they'd finally kill him this time.

Scott took a deep breath and pleaded for Mitch to forgive him, but he forced himself to bring it down on Mitch's back. Mitch didn't even scream, merely sobbing in a pathetic ball on the floor. Bryce rolled his eyes and kicked Mitch in the stomach. "Scream, bitch," he snarled. Mitch forced himself to scream when the Alphas continued to hit him, and Mitch's four Alphas were so focused on him that they didn't notice Scott filming them. He was determined to turn this video in to the police to prove how Mitch was being abused.

When Bryce, Derrick, Zach, and Luke got bored, they tossed the whip aside, and Bryce scooped Mitch up in his arms. "Make yourself at home. I have to clean him up so he doesn't pass out on us again," he explained, and he disappeared into the bathroom. Scott plopped down on a chair in front of the TV, and the other Alphas sat on the couch to turn it on.

"Thanks for the beer, man," Derrick said, opening one of the bottles and taking a big drink.

Scott nodded and smirked slightly back at them. "Thanks for letting me see your slut." The Alphas chuckled before falling silent, and gradually, the other two took a beer too.

Bryce emerged with Mitch after a few moments, and he sat on the couch with Mitch's other Alphas. "Sit on the floor, whore," he growled, and Mitch slowly obeyed, tears still streaming down his cheeks. He couldn't bring himself to look up at Scott.

"Mitchy," Luke sang mockingly, patting his lap, "come here. Master wants you to sit on his lap." Mitch sniffled and started to get up, but Bryce shook his head and kicked him back down.

"Be polite. Mitch should sit on Scott's lap. He's the guest," he said, and Luke rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Whatever. But I call sleeping with him in my bed tonight."

Bryce didn't respond, kicking Mitch towards Scott. "You heard me. Sit on his fucking lap, you whore," he growled, and Scott bit back a growl at the sight. No matter how much Mitch didn't want to, he forced himself to crawl over to Scott and sit down in his lap.

Scott's heart broke yet again as soon as he noticed that Mitch's muscles remained tense. He gently looped his arms around Mitch's waist and pulled him back against his chest, rubbing comforting circles into his hips. Mitch scolded himself for letting his heart flutter.

Scott pressed a gentle kiss to Mitch's shoulder and began to trace words on his skin. "I'm sorry," he wrote, but it took a few tries before Mitch caught on. "I had to see you. I needed them to like me." Mitch was hesitant to trust him, so once he saw that his Alphas were too engrossed in the show they were watching to pay attention to them, he stole a quick glance back at Scott. Scott stared back at him with pleading eyes, trying his best to convey his sincerity without words. Despite Mitch's brain yelling at him to stay away, his heart still loved Scott, and he couldn't help but forgive him. Slowly, he relaxed and set his hands on top of Scott's.

"I love you," Scott whispered in Mitch's ear, so quiet Mitch could barely hear him. "And I'm going to get you out of here, I promise."