5; truth

trigger warning: rape and abuse

Mitch visited Scott at his flower shop every day for the next week. They got closer and closer, and Mitch could feel himself falling hard.

Mitch hadn't told him yet about how he was being abused, but Scott had his suspicions. One day, Mitch was limping when he came into the shop, even though he tried his best to hide it. Carson had woken up when Mitch came home the night before, and while he didn't realize that Mitch had left, he raped him and threw his empty beer bottles at him.

Things got more difficult when the Alphas came home. Mitch had taken a shower in an effort to get rid of Scott's scent, but it didn't work too well. As soon as Bryce smelled the off-scent, Mitch was punished so harshly he was left unconscious.

Since Mitch didn't know when his Alphas were coming, he hadn't been able to inform Scott. The Alpha waited all day for Mitch to come, and his heart fell disappointedly when his favorite Omega didn't walk through the door. He ate his three sandwiches with a heavy heart.

Mitch missed Scott too. When he woke up, he was locked in his cage, his entire body throbbing. With a small whimper, he tried to get out, but it was no use. Tears filled Mitch's eyes and he curled up in a tight ball, wishing Scott's arms were around him. Bryce came in the room then, and he rolled his eyes when he saw Mitch crying in the cage. "Oh, stop crying, slut. You deserve it," he snapped, kicking the cage hard.

Mitch whimpered and peered up at him with tearful eyes. "Please, Daddy. I- I'll do anything you want."

Bryce smirked and kneeled down by the cage, reaching through the bars to caress Mitch's cheek. "I have missed having my cock in your tight little asshole. All the female Omegas I fucked while we were gone just weren't the same," he murmured, and Mitch forced himself to lean into Bryce's touch, trying to make it seem like he wanted it. Bryce grinned and quickly got Mitch out of the cage, stripping Mitch out of his clothes and shoving into him without another word. Mitch cried out in pain, and Bryce immediately let out a low groan of pleasure.

Bryce began his rough onslaught into Mitch's body, but soon, the other three Alphas kicked open the door, and their eyes darkened at the sight. "Starting without us?" Zach asked lowly as he discarded his clothes, forcing his cock into Mitch's mouth. Mitch closed his eyes against his tears as he was used.

When the Alphas finished, they collapsed on the bed, holding Mitch in between them. Mitch did his best to pretend that their arms were Scott's, but it wasn't the same. He was in between Bryce and Derrick, and Zach and Luke were on the other sides of them. Bryce absentmindedly ran his hand along Mitch's side, and Mitch buried his face in his chest to hide his tears. He missed Scott more than anything.

Soon, the movement of Bryce's hand stopped, and it simply fell to rest on Mitch's hip as he fell asleep. Mitch's heart skipped a beat as he got an idea, and he forced himself to wait patiently for the rest of the Alphas to fall asleep before he carefully maneuvered himself out of their arms. He threw on some clothes and rushed out the door, hoping to make it to the flower shop before it closed.

Scott had dejectedly began to close up shop around 8:45 pm, seeing no reason to keep it open. However, before he really register what had happened, the door was forced open and he was being hugged tightly. Scott's eyes widened and he looked down at the small Omega, his arms slowly wrapping around him. "Mitchy? What happened?" he asked worriedly, but Mitch just sobbed and buried his face in his chest.

"I'm s-sorry, sir, they- they came home today a-and I c-couldn't tell you, I- I'm sorry—"

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down, darling. Breathe. Your Alphas came home today?"