8; broken

trigger warning: abuse and mentions of rape

Months passed, and there was no sign of Mitch. Scott was worried sick. He didn't know where he was, or what his Alphas were doing to him, or if he was even still alive.

On the twenty-third of January, in a busy coffee shop, Scott saw him. It was Bryce, the Alpha that was with Mitch the very first time he laid eyes on him. By that point, Scott was desperate, and he was willing to do anything to see Mitch again. He hesitated a moment before he walked over to the little booth, his coffee in his hand. "Hey. Mind if I sit with you? There's no other seats," he said, which wasn't a lie. Bryce looked up at him and regarded him for a moment before he nodded, so Scott slid in across from him. "So, what's your name?"

"Bryce."

"Well, Bryce, I'm Scott. It's nice to meet you." Scott held his hand out for Bryce to shake, and Bryce did so firmly, still eyeing Scott suspiciously.

"Nice to meet you too," he replied, his expression unreadable.

Scott smiled charmingly and leaned back in his seat, taking a sip of his coffee. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a construction worker."

"Oh, that's cool. I'm a landscaper."

Bryce nodded slightly and stirred his coffee absentmindedly. Scott watched him, trying to figure out how to get Bryce to take him home with him. "You got an Omega?"

Bryce looked up to meet Scott's eyes. "Yeah."

"Really? I do too. She's a bitch, though."

"So is mine. Always so fucking needy."

Scott felt rage coursing through his veins, but he forced himself to remain calm. "You know, when your Omega gets annoying, just hit her with a whip. Works every time."

Bryce smirked slightly and crossed his arms over his chest proudly. "Actually, my Omega is a male."

Scott knew this, but he pretended to be surprised. He raised an eyebrow and his lips curved into a smirk, crossing his own arms over his chest. "Really?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Bryce grinned and leaned forward against the table, his eyes glittering darkly. "Yep. I let my friends use him too, and he's such a fucking slut that he can take all four of us at the same time. And he's good with his mouth too. God, his body is perfection."

"I've never been with a male Omega."

Bryce eyed him for a moment before he leaned back against the booth. "Tell you what. You bring booze, and we'll see if my whore can fit five of us in his tight little asshole."

"You got yourself a deal."

Bryce gave Scott his address, and Scott rushed to the convenience store to pick up two six-packs before he hurried to the house. He was slightly worried that Zach would recognize him, but he figured that he'd probably forgotten.

When he knocked on the door, Bryce opened it quickly, grinning widely at Scott. "Hey, Scott. Come in." He stepped aside, so Scott walked inside, looking around curiously. Zach, Derrick, and Luke looked up at the sound of the door opening, and Derrick hurriedly picked Mitch up from his position curled in a pathetic ball in the floor and held him on his lap to maintain the façade of a happy pack.

"Who's this?" Luke asked, faking a smile.

Bryce rolled his eyes and took the beers from Scott, setting them on the coffee table. "Relax, guys. He's cool."

Mitch kept his gaze on his lap, tears blurring his vision. He knew he would just spend the next few hours being raped, and Bryce had brought a friend, too. He didn't know if he could take five people.