School.

*Blake's Pov*
We watch movies for the rest of the day. After Kacey falls asleep, I carry her to our room. I place her on the bed and she shuffles.

She mumbled two words that made my heart race. The two words I love to hear her say.

"My Blake.... "

I covered her with the blanket and changed into a pair of gym shorts. I crawled in bed with her and pulled her close to me. She cuddled into my body and Cino tried taking control. I won.

'Cino stop being an ass.' I joke before falling asleep with my head on he crook of her neck.

(Next day) 

I wake up and notice Kacey is gone. I start to panic. Where the hell is my mate?

'Follow her scent.' Cino growls as frustration overwhelms him.

I immediately catch her scent and follow it through the hallway.

It goes through the kitchen and outside. Cino growls and takes controll.

"Where is my mate?!” he shouts and everyone in the house wakes up and runs to the living room. Jared and Connor looked panicked. 

"Lex is gone!" Jared shouted at the same time Connor shouted, "Beth is gone!" Beth was Connor's mate. She was adopted into the pack when she was three. Her parents abused her and kicked her out of their pack. She accidentally crossed our border and my dad adopted her into the pack. She been like a sister to me since then.

All three of our mates gone.

"Nobody stop looking until you find them!!! ” Cino shouts letting his voice drip with his alpha tone.

Everybody phased and ran out of the house. I did the same and followed her scent.  She was by the borders. I catch another familiar scent. One I hoped to never smell again.

'Rouges.' I tell everyone one through the mind-link. They all started to run faster so they can find their Luna before the rouges do.

I continue to follow Kacey's scent.  I am suddenly hit from the side and fall over. I quickly recover and crouch in front of the wolf only to realize it was Kacey. Lex and Beth behind her.

'Are you okay?  Did you see any wolves? If your hurt I swear to the moon goddess I will kill them.' I tell Kacey through the mind-link.

She shakes her head and smiled, "I'm fine. My wolf just wanted to go for a run so I asked Lex to come with me. Beck wanted to join."

I mind-link the rest of the pack and say, 'I've found them. They went for a run. Fighters, deal with the rouges. Rest of you can go to bed." I start to walk and let Lex on my back as Kacey let Beth on her back. We ran full sprint back to the house.

I let Lex off and phase back and slid on some shorts. I hand Kacey a shirt,  and she phases back and puts it on. Jared and Connor burst through the door wearing omly basketball shorts and embrace their mates. We like to wear basketball shorts after we phase. They are just so comfy.

I embrace my mate, too. I held he close to me and looked her in the eyes. "Never do that again." I tell her.  To everyone I added, "We thought you were hurt."

"Im sorry. Claire wanted to go for a run." She whispered, tears falling down her rosy cheeks. 

"Sweet heart we arent mad at you. We were just scared. There were rouges on our territory. If they kill you guys we all die." I mumble. 

"You're our mates. You, Kacey,  are our Luna. The entire pack was out looking for you guys today." Connor sighed before he kissed Beck's forehead.

"Yea, just leave a note or something. Or wait and tell us in person." Jared mumbled.

"We will." They agreed in unison.
Suddenly Kacey gasped, "Oh. My.  god. What about school? School starts back up tomorrow. We were just on spring break!!! "

"Really? Just... You want to go to school? " Jared asked dumbfounded.

"Yassss. How else are we  suppose to keep our rep up?" Lex sassed.

"What rep?" I asked jokingly.

"We are the most savage people at our old school. We can come up with a roast like a snap." Kacey explained snapping her fingers.

"Oh really?" Connor questioned, "I'd like to see you in action." She just smirked.

"Are we going to go to our old school tomorrow?" She asked looking at me with her beautiful green eyes.

'Tonight you explain marking.' Cino demanded, "I don't know how long I can control myself. She smells so freaking good.'

'Fine. After I in roll her to our school. I don't want to me away from her.'

'Same!'

"You are going to be going to our school. A werewolf school." I explain, "Both of you."

"Whaaaaaaaaatttttt?!  Bish,  I am HUMAN!!!  Am I even aloud to go to a werewolf school???? ”  Lex shouted surprised. 

"Love,  you can go to a werewolf school. Werewolfs go crazy when they are away from their mates. Max can't be away from you for eight hours. I can't be away from you for eight hours." Jared mumbled as he hugged her again. 

"Hey, let's go!!!" Kacey shouted as she ran out the door. Everybody followed after her. We got into the car.

"Heyyyyyy, I wanna go get Kace's truck." Lex complained as we pull into the school.

We all got out of the car and raced into the school. As we rush into the office, Kacey suddenly turns around and walks out the door saying, "Nope aint doing this again."

"What is she not doing again?" I ask as Lex looks around the room.

"Damn, its Louie."

961 words

Hey wonderwolfs.

Sorry for the late update. I was on a short vacation and forgot to tell you guys. :/

I also wanted to inform you that I have made a shared acc with Itzbella00. The acc is LunaIzzStep.

K