Starbucks...

Hey guys this is not my first book but it is the first book I am going to finish. The last one is on my other acc (Kestep) 
and my phone wouldnt let me log on.  If you would like to check them out and want me to continue one on here,  please say so and I will.
-Kay

PS. There is cussing. :)

____________________________________
"What the hell?!" I shout as I am pushed into a room.

Yea,  your probably wondering how I ended up here? Here is the story.

*24 hours earlier*

"Hey,  Kacey. Will you go the mall with me?" My bestie,  Liz asks as we walk out of the school.

"Sure, Liz. We just gotta stop at Starbucks." I reply.  We hop into my white 2017 Ford Expedition and pull away. Liz was literally jumping in her seat as we pull into the mall.

"Starbucks first then shopping." I sigh and jump out of the car. I could see Liz practically run into the huge building. I followed after her. I looked around to see if I could find her. 

"Kacey!” I heard her shout. She was in front of Starbucks. I catch up to her. 

"Seriously,  you should do track. Or cross country." I mumble,  "You'd be the top runner."
We walk into the coffee shop and ordered two coffees. As we wait,  I noticed a man sitting in the corner booth. He was nonstop staring at me.

I'll admit it now.  He was really attractive. He had short baggy dirty blonde hair and green eyes. You could see his well built muscles through his shirt. He was sitting with three other men. One of whom was staring at Lex.

"You gonna take a picture cuz you are acting like a major stalker." I smirk. They  continued to stare.

"Your coffees." The waiter says handing us our coffee. I started to feel awkward so I hand him a five dollar bill and walked out.

"What is the rush?" Lex asked as she followed me.

"The guy in the corner was giving me the creeps." I admit. We walk into the shoe store.  I got a pair of combat boots and a pair of green and blue Nike Shocks. 

"So,  how's Louie?” Liz asked as she looked at the tenis shoes. 'Louie' is my ex.  His real name is Louis.

"I broke up with him last night." I reply,  "He was in a lip lock session with Jen when I went to give him a present."

"Want me to stab a bitch? " She exclaimed.

"Nahh. If he treated me like that he doesn't deserve me. He is an ass." I sigh.

"Should I get Under Amour, Nike or Avia???  Never mind." She said picking up a  pair of Nike  Shocks that match mine but are pink and purple.

The next store we stop at was Hollister. After we baught like 30 pounds of clothes we walk out of the store,  (I baught mostly cargo shorts and shirts.)  We decided we were done and went home.

"Wanna hang out some more at my house?  My parents are gone for the month." I ask. She nodsbbher head.

"Yea."

When we got home we sat our bags in the kitchen. I yawned,  "Teen Wolf."

"Hellz yea!!! " she shouts, plopping into my couch. "Where is Luke and Mark?"

"College." Mark and Luke are my older twin brothers.

"Okay,  cool" she said and turned her attention to the tv. I ordered some pizza.

Twenty minutes later,  there was a knock on the door. Assuming it was the pizza I immediately swung it open. It was not the pizza.

It was the guys from Starbucks.
____________________________________

*Blake's POV* ('.....' is in his mind)   (JM =Jared's mate. MM = my mate.)

We pull into my mates drive way. "Ready?" Jared, my beta  asks.

Ironically, his mate is my mate's friend. We walk up to the door. Our closest buds, Jake and Connor were right behind us.  I knocked  on the door.

Immediately MM opens the door.  When she regonizes us,  she glared at us. "You're not the pizza man." She states dully, "so I don't care why you are here. Goodbye." She attempts to close the door,  but fails due to the fact that I put my foot in the door. I look at her.

"You're mine." I state,  "Only mine." My wolf so badly wants to embrace her and mark her as mine.

'C'm on. She wont mind once you explain.' He urges.

'No Cino. She will just hate me. Hate us.' I counter.

"Yea,  sure.  I am as much your's as Lex is his." She said motioning to Jared.

"More than you think' Jared thinks and because of the pack link I heard.

"Where is the ducking pizza? "  Jared's mate,  who I am assuming is named Lex,  calls from somewhere in the house.

"It's not the pizza." My mate shouts. Lex comes out with a confused look.

"You ruined our Teen Wolf tv time?" Lex exclaims,  "Now I am ticked."

"You might want to leave before we kick your asses." MM suggest with a fake smile.

"How bout a little bet?" I ask, "You fight with me. She fights with him.  If we win you come with us. If not, we walk away and forgets this ever happened." She seemed to ponder that thought for a while.

'Alpha,  that is not an option. When we fight we loose control,  and you could kill them.' Connor states through the pack link.

'Jake,  Connor, before we fight,  put the chloroform cloth over their mouths.' I explain ignoring his previous words.

"Helllllooooo." My mate called, "I said sure. If I win,  though, you have to buy me a hover board,  a rip stick, and a  bmx bike.  Plus you have to deal with my brothers."

"Deal." I state as I walk to the grassy field in front of her house. Jared and his mate did the same.

The girls we already in a defensive stance and  all of their attention was on either myself or Jared.

I could see Jake and Connor walk up behind them, white prices of cloth enclosed in their hands. They place it over their mouths and our mates fight back a bit. After a few they had to breathe,  and they fell limp in Jake and Connor arms.

Seeing my mate in Jake's arms upsets me and my wolf takes over. I rush over to them and take her out of his arms. My wolf growls at him and he backs away with his hands up in a surrendering way.

'Damn right.... ' my wolf mumbles after I gain controll.

1106 words