Escape attempt

These songs ^ are just some of my fav songs. Most of them will not have anything to do with the book. I listened to this song as I wrote this chapter.

Kacey's POV*

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. The sheets have a different texture and scent.
I attempt to rub my eyes and realize I am handcuffed.

"The hell...?" I mumble as the memories flow through my mind.

I was kidnapped by a stalker.

I start to feel overwhelmed and rub my hands through my hair. I feel something hard
and metal. I smirk and pull the bobby pin out of my hair. I immediately used it to unlock the hand cuff.

I walk to the door and twist the handle. Only to find the door locked. I use the bobby pin to unlock it and walk into the hall. I feel someone grab my arm and I let out a scream just before someone places their hand over my mouth. I turn and see Lex.

"Quiet." She mouths. I hear footsteps and we ran back into the room I was in. I see a window
And instinctively jump out of it. As I came in contact with the ground a price of glass goes into my bicept.

"Oh my god. Kacey are you okay?" Lex shrieks as I hear a growl from the room. We split up and sprint into the woods.

After I get far enough, I stop and climb a a tree. I pull the glass out and grind my teeth together. "You are fine, Kace."

"Where the hell is she?!" Mr. Assholes shouts from beneath us.
He sniffs the air and looks at me.

"Three seconds, doll face. Or I am coming up after you." He demands, "One... Two... Three."

He starts to climb the tree. In seconds he was up here. How did he climb the tree so fast? "Please?"

"You kidnapped me. You handcuffed me to a bed. You ruined Teen Wolf Time." I rant.I get upset. When i get upset I feel hot. He grabs my arm and pulls me onto his back. He climbs down the tree as I clasp my hands making sure he won't drop me.

"I hate you. A lot." I mumble he just shrugs. When we get to the ground, I take off running. At some point I feel a liquid on my legs. I look down and notice a pool of water. Im in a river.

"Kacey!" I hear someone shout. I look around and see Lex.

"Damn it, Lex. Whats wrong?" I ask as I noticed Lex was freaking out. She is usually chill in uncomfortable situations.

"They are going to kill us. You're already hurt and they can... Change. Their bodies..... He changed into a wolf... Thing. It was huge. All of them." She panted.

"So... They're werewolfs?" I ask, "That is imposs-pos-posible." I started to feel dizzy and couldn't think straight. I got out of the water and was too weak to stand. I vaguely remember smelling a faint lavender scent before darkness consumed me.
____________________________________

*Balkes pov*
I climb down the tree with her on my back. Savoring each and every small spark. I feel her squeeze my torso as she mumbles, "I hate you. A lot."

I could feel my heart shattering at her words. Cino whimpers. I shrugged not sure if I could talk. As soon as we made it to the ground, she took off at a full sprint. Only then did I notice she was bleeding out of a deep but small wound.

'Oh my moon goddess! Why????' Cino whines as we ran after her, 'Let me have control. I can run faster.'

'Cino, she's get suspicious .' I counter.

I sniff and follow her sent. It went in complete circles before ending at the river.

I see my mate with Jared's mate standing smack dab in the middle if the river.JM says something about us turning to wolfs. I see my mate mumble something and crawl out of the water. I ran up to hr as she fell. She balcked out.

"Stay away." She demanded glaring at me.

"Listen to me. I'm not going to have hurt you guys. I promise. We are werewolfs, but we don't kill like the stories say. Each werewolf has someone they are suppose to love, cherish and protect. Their perfect match. Soul mate. You're Jared's. She's mine." I explain and she moves.

'Lick her arm.' Cino suggest.

'No, it'll freak out Jared's mate."

"I believe you." She sighs, "Protect her."

"What is her name? " I ask as I pick my mate up bridal style.

"Kacey. Mine is Lex." She states and follows me. "Do you guys have a gym?"

"Yea," I mumble as we walk up to my house.

'Jared, I got your mate. She is at the house. Tim, meet me in the living room." I run into the house and out her on the couch. I see jared envelope his mate in a hug. Tim walks in and cleans the wound and stitches it.

"Let's either me her rest or put her on an IV. " He he explains, "She just lost too much blood and blacked out."

"Put her on an IV. She's just hu-" I start but am cut of by a loud high pitched scream. I turned to my mate and she was wide awake, breathing heavily. She growled and the next thing I know there was a loud cracking noise. When it stopped, there was a giant wolf where my mate once was. Her wolf? She storts to panic and my alpha mode kicks in.

"Kacey, sweet heart look at me. You're going to be okay. I know what is happening. You're a werewolf. So am I. I am the alpha. The leader. You just have to calm down." I explained putting my hand on her head. The sparks erupt on our contact. She jumps away obviously feeling the sparks, too. She puts her head back in my hand and calms down. She walks to the couch and lays down on it. In seconds she is snoring.

1023 words

Rawr