S e v e n

"why would you ask that?! Draco oh my-" Hermione yelled. "It's not that personal a question!"

"Yes it is!"

"Well friends should answer personal questions"

"Fine. No I am not a virgin" Hermione scoffed. Draco came up behind her "was it Weasley?" He asked. "Yes Draco it was Ron" Hermione sneered. "I actually wasn't referring to that Weasley..." His voice trailed off. Hermione blushed wildly, feeling her cheeks heat up immensely. "I never had sex with Fred Weasley, that was a rumour" she stated.

Draco chuckled mischievously. "So you can openly admit that there was never anything between you two"

"I feel like I'm being interviewed"

"Well my many veiwers want to know the story"

"I'm done talking about this" Hermione affirmed although her blush started to spread to her neck.

"Comon give me something to work with" Draco pleaded mockingly. Hermione looked at him again with a different sort of spark in her eye. "What would your "veiwers" say if they knew your subject was flirting with the reporter?" She said, looking at him again with that weird glint in her eyes.

"Well... I... Um..." Draco stuttered as Hermione got closer and started to run her fingers over his arms. She grinned and started leaning in, only to pull away at the last second. "You should've seen your face!" She laughed. Draco quickly regained his mask.

"Not cool Granger"

"I got you Malfoy" she snapped back, smirking at him. "My turn for a question" she proclaimed. She put her finger on her bottom lip, thinking. "Ok. What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done because of a crush?" She tilted her head, looking at him. Now she was curious.

"Well......I guess there was one summer where I went on vacation to Honduras with my parents." Draco started. Hermione moved her hands motioning to continue. "There was this girl in the room across from our hotel room, I liked her but she wouldn't fall for my charms I didn't-" Hermione sniggered quite loudly but bite her lip and looked back at Draco. "Is there something you'd like to share with the class, Miss Granger?" Draco asked.

Hermione giggled and shook her head. Draco continued "I kept trying to talk to her but she'd walk away everytime. One day we were down at the pool, she was in a swimsuit and I was in my tailored suit because I was just walking through and she looked up at me" Hermione was barely paying attention to what she was doing now, she was so wrapped up in his story. "I was running out of options and so I tried being cheesy and leaning against a pole but I mistook where the pole was and fell into pool, suit and all" Draco finished.

Hermione exploded into laughter, falling to the ground. She was just imagining Draco being soaking wet in a pool with a suit on. She laughed harder. "I can't......... believe.......you.......did that" she managed to get out between laughs. Draco rolled his eyes at her.

"Oh comon you don't find that funny?" She asked. Draco shook his head and pulled her off the ground. "The girl gave me her number after I got out of the pool" he smirked. "Well whatever I guess it's your turn for a question"

"Where's that necklace from" Hermione's hand instantly went to her neck trying to cover it. She stuttered but ended up removing her hands from her neck. "It's from my parents, the last birthday present they ever gave me" she whispered. "How did they die?" Draco whispered back, not wanting to startle her.

"They aren't dead" Hermione stated her face straightening up, even with silent tears rolling down. "Where are they?"

"They don't know me. I obliviated them during the wizard war and I can't reverse it. I've tried to talk to them they have no idea who I am!" She yelled, at this point quite distraught. Draco came closer to her and hugged her, letting her sob into his shoulder. She mumbled in between cries "they had another daughter, they named her Mione. It's not fair that's what they called me I'm their daughter" she sobbed.