T w o

"Mother...You....you shouldn't be here you...you died" Draco stuttered. She just smiled at him and spoke with something of an airy heavenly voice "I am dead but I cannot let the same come so soon for you, so I am here" she answered. Draco continued to stare at her in shock.

"What are you talking about?"

"There is a great danger that will throw the wizarding world into the next war"

"Voldemorts dead mum....."

"His daughter survived."

Draco gaped even more at this and tried to start a few sentences but failing. He finally managed to say "Voldemort didn't have any children"

"That he acknowledged"

"He doesn't have a daughter"

"Yes he does. She was born 2 years before Voldemort tried to kill Harry Potter the first time and has been living in a muggle orphanage since a month after she was born. She has turned evil and wants to finish her parents plans"

"I will stop her for....for you"

She smiled sadly and laid her ghostly hand on her son's cheek. "Not alone" she whispered. Draco shook his head slightly, not wanting his mother to move her hand. "I can handle myself" he stated shakily.

Narcissa shook her head and again said "not alone". She was starting to fade away, Draco realized. "Mom I just......I miss you so much I do..." He stuttered as he reached out for her again.

She looked back at him and put her other hand on the other side of his face. "Go find his daughter, don't go alone and when you return find someone to make you happy" she grinned at the last part.

She was almost gone now, Draco just nodded not wanting to waste time. "I love you mum" he vowed. A single tear ran down Narcissa's face "I love you Draco, for now and forever" she finished than she faded away.

Draco crumpled to the ground and wiped his hand across his now wet face. He had just seen his mother and she told him she loved him. Although he was happy, he felt like he just lost her all over again.

                             ∆  ∆  ∆

Sunlight streamed in through the windows and the bushy haired brunette opened her eyes smiling. "Mione..." He muttered. She stared at him, still smiling. "we should wake up like this every morning" she mumbled.

He chuckled mischievously "we really should" Hermione would have stayed there all day than her stomach had to go and interrupt their very romantic moment.

"Are you hungry H?"

"Yes..."

"While I am a fantastic cook" he bragged and got out of bed, taking her hand and bringing her with him. Once they were both out of bed he wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her passionately as an also hungry Lucida entwined herself around their feet "I love you Hermione"

"I love you too...."

Than she heard the thunder, which woke her from her dream. Rain was pouring in from her open windows and Lucida was meowing anxiously. Hermione hauled herself out of bed and shut the windows.

She slumped against the wall and rubbed her face with her hands. She didn't quite catch the name there. She picked up the still scared Lucida and comforted her. She looked back up at her bed where the perfect man had seemingly been laying only minutes before.

She groaned and pet Lucida, at least she had someone. Lucida mewed and clawed her quick and fast apparently she had been petting to hard. Lucida ran from the room in a state of panic. Hermione waited a minute than also got up to head to the kitchen. She was hungry. That wasn't a lie.