F I V E

{bottom left, Phoebe, top left Phoebes outfit, right jesys outfit}

JESY POV:
When I awoke from my sleep, I felt a soft tug at the hem of my shirt followed by some soft snores. I untied her fingers from my shirt and quietly climbed out of the bed.

Once I walked into the living area I was greeted by a ray of 'good mornings' and then Claud asked me a question I was dreading "so, who's the shy girl in your bed? I heard her cry last night and you try and comfort her."
"Oh that? That's Phoebe. She's a mixer and I know her personally." I replied avoiding the real answer.
"Oh cool, so when to we get to meet her?" He asked again.
"Well claudimar, does it look like she's awake yet?" I laughed.

The dancers, the girls and I sat up talking for a little while before I heard some soft cries coming from my bedroom. "I'll be right back." I told the team.

"Hey Phoebe darling, don't cry gorgeous." I stroked her hair soothingly
"Jesy, can we cuddle?" She begged me
"5 minutes. The rest of the team want to meet you if that's okay." I laughed
"That's good!" She beamed.
We sat in each other's embrace for a few minutes before I lifted up my phone to see that I had a text from Jade. It read 'hey babe, Is everything okay in there? Xx' crap, I guess we were here longer than I thought.

Phoebe was proving quite a shy child, I carried her out on my hip to the lounge room because she was too nervous to go out there by herself. When I carried her she always rested her head into my neck which made me smile, I have to tell her. I can't live with her in this tour bus without her knowing, if she doesn't want to be here once she finds out then that's fine, but she has to know. "God she looks like you Jesy" Claud dragged me out of my thoughts. I replied with an awkward smile. "Thanks Claud, girls can I um speak to you outside please, I promise it will be quick."

The girls followed me outside, "Jesy if you want to talk privately we can't do it out here there's pap" Leigh Anne spoke
"I know, we're going to the trailer." I replied

Once we got there I shut the door and quickly blurted out what I wanted to say "I have to tell her."
"But Jesy what if she's not ready?" Jade asked
"But I am, I can't live with it." I cried
"Well we don't have a show tonight, let's go to that trampoline park, get ice cream, watch a movie with snacks and tell her?" Perrie suggested
"Sounds good, lets go get ready." Jade walked out of the trailer.

When we arrived back at the tour bus I took Phoebe from talking with the boys to our room so I could get her ready before myself. I dressed her in a cute deer shirt with matching leggings and some boots, it wasn't cold today but it certainly wasn't the right weather for anything cooler. I hurried her back into the movie room so I could get myself ready. I decided to skip having a shower I can do that tonight. I applied some makeup left my hair down and wore an orange shirt with some ripped jeans, today should be good.

Once we were all ready we got into leigh Anne's car and she drove us to the trampoline park "don't kill us Leigh Anne" Phoebe laughed and we all laughed with her
"How do you know about that mrs!" Leigh Anne gasped
"I watch you guys on YouTube all the time" she chuckled.

Once we arrived we took our shoes off and wore the socks that we were provided with. We went straight to the trampolines and it appeared to be empty today.

We bounced around for an hour or two before we all got thirsty, so we got a slush puppy on the way out. Next stop, ice cream.

We arrived at the ice cream parlour about 30 minutes later, still tired out from our trampoline session. Jade ordered vanilla, Perrie and Leigh Anne ordered chocolate, Phoebe ordered strawberry and I ordered mint choc chip. We all sat together at the table enjoying each other's company and the ice cream. We sat and laughed and each other's stupid jokes for ages before we saw that it was beginning to her dark.

Leigh Anne drove us to a shop so that we could go and get some more snacks and pick out a movie together, we decided on 'a Cinderella story.'

Once we got in the car Perrie turned the radio on loud since we were quite far from the tour bus, and to our surprise, power came on! We all sat and sang, Phoebe even knew that raps.

Back at the tour bus, we all hopped into the shower and got into some comfy clothes before we sat down. The dancers were out for the night so we asked them to book a hotel instead of coming back at silly o'clock in the morning and waking everyone up.

All five of us girls snuggled under one blanket and watched the movie including one of our favourite actresses, Lucy Hale. We are snacks, laughed, and joked all the way throughout. However I was still dreading the speech that would come after the movie has ended.

The closing credits appeared on the screen and I started to panic, what if she doesn't take it well? Anyway, I had to tell her, even if it is early days.

"Um pheeb, can we talk to you please, well, can i, can I talk to you?" I worried
"Yes." She replied innocently
"So, did you have fun today?" I asked, the girls sent me eye rolls.
"Yes, thank you!" She happily spoke
"Well anyway, do you know how your mummy told you that you were adopted?" I trembled
"Yes" she cried
"Well, I want to tell you a story." I said
"Okay jesy" she smiled
"Well when I was 19, I got pregnant. I didn't keep my baby because I wanted what was best for her. So I gave her up for adoption and on the day she was born the new family took her away. This really upset me and I got very sad for a long time but then I auditioned for the X factor and got out with these 3, they made me happier and now 7 years later I met you for the first time. Phoebe the family I gave my baby to always promised they would keep her name, her name is Phoebe Louise Nelson. I'm your mother." Tears escaped my eyes.
"You're, you're my mum?" She asked.