Characters (edited)

This book is based on the life of the billionaire's spoiled son who doesn't even like to talk with middle Class people and hate them from the core of his heart, but soon gonna fall in love with a girl who's not only middle class, but is been brought up in an orphanage.
_______________________________________
Raj Malhotra, this name is been ruling over business since a decade. People not only admire him because of his achievement, but the way he treats everyone despite of having so much fame and money, a really down to earth and humble person. Raj Malhotra's only weakness is his son and his spoiled nature. That's the reason, he wants him to get settled with his chosen girl, none other than nandni murthi.
Here comes manik's mother, Neonika Malhotra a graceful and beautiful woman, but she is the perfect example of how looks can be deceiving. She played a huge role in building manik's character. Neonika hates commoners and wants nothing to do with them. She is the only person who wants Alia as her daughter in law because of her being the daughter of a famous fashion designer.
FAB5, a famous music band of Mumbai, has five members. The main lead singer is Manik malhotra, the soul of FAB5, the band is nothing without Manik, he is the one who brought all of his friends together to make this amazing band. Then comes Cabir Dhawan, a fun loving guy and a really close friend of manik. Cabir is the only one who knows manik inside out. Their friendship is remarkable, they understand each other like brothers. Although, girls are crazy for Cabir, but he has lost his heart long ago to a girl named Navia
Naveli, a beautiful girl with a big heart who loves Cabir crazily. As Navia belongs to a middle class family, she had a hard time adjusting with FAB5, but Cabir's love is something that's holding her up. Beside being beautiful, navia is a big drama queen, she still into 90's music and really behaves like a Madhubala. The most interesting thing about Navia is that she is the only friend of you could say best friend of Nandni Murthi.
Beside kabir, manik has another buddy who is none other than Druv Vidant, a shy and the most silent member of FAB5. Druv is in love with Aliya saxena for a very very long time, it's the only secret that he has kept from FAB5. Although he has pure feelings for Aliya, but he knows that Aliya likes manik and Manik's also interested in her so, for his buddy he is ready to sacrifice his love.
Now let's know about Aliya Saxena, from outside Aliya is this sweet, fashionista, beautiful and a very humble girl, but from inside she is just like Neonika Malhotra. Aliya is been a member of FAB from the beginning. She's dating Manik not because she loves him, but just to maintain her reputation and to get popularity. Manik's isn't aware about this entire thing, he thinks that he is also in love with her, but he ain't. Love is something that manik knows nothing about. He hasn't experienced true love yet and that's the reason he has misjudged his feelings towards Aliya as love when it's not.
The fifth and the last member of FAB5 is Mukti Mehra, a very complicated person. Nobody can understand her except manik, Mukti pretends to be a hard nut to crack and a really egoistic person, but from inside she's not as bad as Aliya.
_____________________________________

So, everyone!! other characters will be revealed later. Hope you all are doing well!! If you like the story plot, then do comment about it, I will appreciate.
-imaginator