Chapter eleven

Mom still hadn't come home. It was 6:30 and we had to be next door at seven. I rolled my eyes. If she diddnt come I would have to go alone. Only for an hour or two thought. I still had to go shopping with Harry. Pulling on my Pink T shirt , a pair of denim jeans and Pink converse I was ready to go. My hair was platted simply and I had a little gloss on. Not too bad thought. Mum still hadn't arrived. I sighed and went to the kitchen pulling out a chocolate cake I had make earlier. It would be rude to show up empty handed. The walk to Nialls house was short. 43 small steps to be exact. I knocked on the door.

" Sweetheart hello" Mrs Horan said as she opened the door and and pulled me into a tight side high

"Good Evening" I smiled and pulled away "My mom couldn't make it tonight"

"That's okay. Ill just send her a few stuff. Please come in"

"Thank you" I walked inside. Their house was absolutely the same as ours. Except for the decóre of coarse. Theirs had a more homely feel "Oh this is for you" I said placing the desert on the kitchen table. The house smelled of the food that she was cooking. It smelled really great.

"Thank you. Did you make that" She asked

I nodded

"Well its lovely. I would have thought you bought it. Its so pretty"

"Its nothing really. Just crystal sugar, Strawberries and French gold dust and a chocolate sauce"

She laughed. Was what I said funny.

"Niall said you had to leave early?" She asked

"Yeah. Sorry" I follow her into the Kitchen " I have to go get a few things with my friend. Were going to the UK and its pretty cold there"

" Oh You and her have fun" She turned around and sprinkled a few things in the pot.

"Him" I corrected "Sorry ma'am but where is Niall"

"His probably upstairs. Do you mind calling him down. Supper is ready"

"Sure" I said trailling off. I obviously knew his room was the same one I had.

Knocking on his room door I looked around the house a bit. It was cosy and an Irish flag hung on the wall.

"Yeah. Who is it" Niall called from inside. I diddnt reply.  Maybe it would be fun to play with his mind. I knocked on his door again"Who is it" He called louder. Again I knocked louder on his door"Oh for gods sak-" He flung the door open. His cheeks went red when he saw me. He was wearing a black denim pants and no shirt on. Exposing his abbs clearly. His skin was white and his blond hair was all over.

"Oh Zoe, Sorry" He said shyly. I couldn't take it anymore. Biting my lip wasn't helping. I let out a small laugh.

"Your mom said Suppers ready" I smiled before walking back downstairs.

-

Niall got downstairs five minutes later. He had a plain red shirt on and the same jeans with black sneakers. His hair was blow dried up.

"Can I help you carry that?" I asked his mom as she was about to bring the plates.

"Sure thanks dear" She answered

I helped her carry the pot over to the table. Taking a seat across Niall on the round table I placed the pot down. His mom opened it revealing a roast chicken. Damn it looked so tasty, Like home food. Without asking she cut a piece out and placed in on our plates along with roasted vegetables.

"Okay. You'll can dig in"  she smiled.  I cut a piece of chicken and poked it with my fork along with the roasted veggies. The roast chicken was so tender and the vegetables were soft and juicy.