Chapter eight

I woke up at 4:30 Not realising I had drifted off while studying. I packet my stuff away and stared at my cupboard. I ended up wearing a Denim shorts with a black tank . My hair was open and I wasn't wearing any shoes.

The doorbell rang. I ran down to get it. Niall stood standing downstairs.

"Hey Zoe. You're looking nice" I smiled as he said.

"Thanks niall.  You too"He had just worn A plain white tee shirt and Black denim knee high jeans. Simple but cute. He made it look nice.

"How far are we going to run?"

"I donno. As far as it takes us to get tired." He smiled at my response.

"Oh god sorry. Come in" I realised he was still standing outside. He came inside and I locked the frount door. The glass doors in the lounge that overlooked the sea make the white couch look purple. Miami was beautiful.

"Why were you so shy at school today?" I blerted out while we were walking on the beach.

"I wasn't"

"Yes you were, Im not blind"

"I wasn't"  He protested

"Okay.... Ready for the Holiday..One more day to go"

"Yeah. I cant wait for christmas... what are your plans?"

"Whatever my mom wants to do. I havnt seen her since Sunday"

"Dousnt she live with you?"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah. But Sheas here after im asleep and gone before im awake.. so I never see her"

"Oh im sorry" He whispers

"Its okay. Im used to it...So you wanna run"

"Yeah.  sure. Think you can keep up with me?" He grinned running his hands through his blond hair"

I rolled my eyes "1.....2....3... GO!" I yelled And we both sprinted side by side just at the edge of the water. I felt the breeze blow my hair back and the smell of saltwater ran through my veins. The afternoon sun kissed our cheeks and Niall when I looked at Niall,He was glowing. My heart leaped. Why?

5 km down we both stopped. His cheeks was red and we were both out of breath.

"God... that... was.... tiering" I managed to say. We both started laughing franticly at my remark. We sat down on the semi wet sand and watched the sun set.

"Arnt your friends going to come over today" He questioned.

"Yeah.  In the night... You should come too"

"You sure?" He asked insucurely

"Totally. And You're my friend"

He diddnt reply.

"You want to swim" He asked me

"Now?"

"Yeah. The waters always nice now"

"Okay" I said sounding a bit unsure.

I pulled my top over my head and took off my shorts. I was wearing a black bikini underneath. It was a habit to wear them I guess. Niall took off his shirt.

"Oh my god Niall!" I said sarcasticly "What skin disease is that on your stomach? "

"Where" He sounded worried

"Thoes 6 lumps" I pointed at his small six pack. He looked hot.

"oh" He shyly replied. He cheeks yet again turned red.

I pulled him by the arm and brought him to the water.

The waves were gently swaying and the water was warm.

"So on the counts of three go under the dive in and swim under the it.

okay?" He told me. I nodded

"123" .

And we both Dived under as the wave pushed against us as we swam in the cool water. The sky was turning blue and the first stars were appaering . We came up

"You're right Niall. The water is amazing at this time"

***Nialls P.O.V***

We had been swimming for half an hour. Zoe seemed to be having fun. I loved the way she smiled and her small dimples poked out. She was so perfect. Her swim wear was black her hair was open. She was perfect. But im sure everyone knew that!

A big wave was comming our way.

"Watch out Zoe" I called and beforevi knew it she wrapped her arm around my chest and Held to me for Support as the wave pulled us under. She held me close to her and it felt so right. We were under water... Just the two of us.

Gasping up for air Zoe caughed a bit

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" She laughed falling onto the sand

"Yeah it was"

"We should really do it again" The sky was dark now and the only light was the stars. We lay on the ground and Zoe watched the stars, As I watched her. Her face was glowing and her hair was wet.

She would never like Someone like me...Would she?