Chapter ten

I woke up the next day, had a bath, and wore a dark blue jeans with a orange Guess T shirt. My look was made up with a pair of Black sneakers and a messy bun.

Eating my Fruit salad I heard the doorbell ring. I was hoping Niall would come over.

I opened the door and there was... Harry?

"Hey Harry. Whats up" I gave him a cheeky grin.

"Zoe ... I wanted to know... if... uhh... maybe you wanted... to ... drive -"

"With you to school" I interrupted

"Yeah" He smiled

"Sure. Though class dousnt start for another hour and im not going early"

"Could I come in?"

"Yeah ... Sure... sorry " I moved from the doorway and Harry walked in

"Nice place" He said looking around the House

"Thanks.  Want some fruit salad" I offered "Its the best"

He nodded and I dished out some in a bowl adding Ice cream on top of it.

"Exited to go to Chesure." He asked

I nodded

" I love seeing your family. Their the best" He smiled as I said that

"Its gonna be really cold though"

"Then ill just buy some clothes tonight "

"Tonight???"

"Yeah,Why not?"

"I was also going there for some clothes tonight too"

***Harry's P.O.V***

"I was going there for some clothes tonight too" I lied "We should go together hey" I pushed

"Sure, Its a date" She laughed finishing the last of her Ice Cream.

After we ate we had 30 minutes left before we had to go.

There was a knock on the door and Zoe ran to get it.

Was that... Niall? Im pretty sure u heard him talking.

"Hi" I said Giving him a hard hand shake.

Zoe had hugged him as he came in.

"Are you free tonight" Niall askes her

"Um ... im actually going out with Harry tonight...Why?" She replied

"Me mom wanted to know if you and your mom wanted t come for supper"

"What time" She asked sweetly. I loved the way her voice sounded so innocent ... even thought she wasn't walking to me

"From 5:30 .We'll be done by 6:30"

"Okay" Zoe looked at me.

"Its okay if you dont want to go with me" I smiled even though the words hurt me.

"Going to the mall with you?  I wouldn't miss it for the world"  I smiled a smile of relief. Maybe I had a chance with her?

She told Niall her mom and her would come but she would have to leave early. He smiled and walked away. Before he could get out of the door she gave him a small side hug and whispered a few things in his ear causing him to blush.

God I swear I could kill him.

***Zoe's P.O.V***

Before we left I changed my orange shirt and put a white one on instead.