chapter two

I got into my mothers car and sat waiting for her paciently. I saw her looking at the huge house, I felt sorry for her.

I knew my mother gave up everything for my father. My grandmother warned my mother not to be with guys like him but my mother wouldn't listen. My mother had actually lost her whole family just for my father to treat her like this. She deserved better. I jumped out of the car and walked to my mothers side giving her a side hug.

"Its for the better" I said looking at my mother. Her eyes were glossy from crying and their was still a huge scar across her forehead. Even with all her scars she was beautiful."Come on sweetheart" she smiled leading me to the car. A removal van followed us to wherever it is we were going. I hadn't asked me mom where we were going to because I honestly diddnt care. We used to live at the country club but now I doubt we would live in anything like that. I wondered why we were heading to the beach.

"Ummm .... mom why are we going to the beach?" I asked as she slowed her car .

"Well were not comming to this beach, its way to crouded, were going to that side where nobody goes" She says pointing to the other end of the beach. I tried to put one and one together but the only anwser I got was "Were going to live over there" I smiled

"Well were not going site seeing" She replied sarcasticly.

I smiled as my mom pulled up onto a driveway infrount of a white beach house. It was beautiful. We were right infrount of the beach.

"Its beautiful"I wisperd to mom.

"I knew you would like it" She said as we pulled back from our Mother-Daughter hug. I jumped off the car as my mother just signed a few last minute papers. I walked into the house expecting to find a really small ugly inside but instead it was a beautiful beach house. The Lounge overlooked the ocean and so did the kitchen. The bathroom was huge and it to overlooked the sea. I walked up the white wooden steps and on to the top floor. There was a long passage that led to different doors. At the end of the passage was a window that surprise overlooked the sea. I walked into the furthest room on the left. It was a big room that had Glass doors that led onto a deck that overlooked the ocean. In the middle if the room was a desk with drawers. One wall was covered in a mirror and opposite it was a big window that overlooked our Right neighbour. I realised that the person living across had the same kind of window. If this room was mine I would have to keep the blinds closed so that whoever was next door could not peep through.

The last two rooms were also nice. One was Much bigger than the room with mirrors and the other was what I presume a laundry room. I walk downstairs and back onto the Driveway where mom just finished sign the papers.