Chapter 21 - Homesick

WARNING! This chapter has a small sexual scene in it. 

---

The next morning - or was it day already? - the human woke up, slowly rolling around her king-sized bed and tugging the warm covers over her body. It had been a while since she woke up like this. Calm, no need to rush or anything. It was warm and cozy and her mind was at peace. No nightmares that made her feel sick or made her sweat like it was the middle of the summer. It had been a calm night and Amy was happily just laying on her bed, just enjoying the lazy morning before she would have to get up.

What had happened yesterday was still clear in her head. The memories made her shake a little, but that was the only thing they did. She almost didn't care about it anymore. The horrific things Zalgo had said, the fact that the world was coming to an end and seeing someone almost die in front of her ... None of that made her panic. Or cry. Something else was filling every part of her brain, making her focus to only one memory that kept everything else away.

Offender.

Amy turned around on her side, tossing the covers completely over her as she kicked her small feet around. Her face turned red, her whole body suddenly burning hot as a cheeky smile grew onto her face. She held her legs tight together like they wouldn't stay still in any other way. The human was almost shaking under the covers.

He had touched her.

Her. Out of all people.

Don't even try to stay quiet.

Amy let out a soft squeal and kicked her feet around once more. The man's husky voice was still calling for her in her head.

I need to hear every sound that escapes from you.

The young human turned on her back and moved the covers away from her upper body when it had become too hot. Not just because of how thick the covers were, but how her thoughts kept repeating the scene that had happened inside the man's bathroom. She could still faintly feel the soap bubbles around them, the small space they shared together making her almost claustrophobic. 

She remember him the best. Amy could still feel his hands around her, the ghostly memory of a touch making her shiver. She tried to repeat the scene in her mind again, remembering even the tiniest details of it. How his skin felt against her body, how his cold breath tickled her neck, how scary the situation was but how at the same time it was also thrilling, in a good way. 

Open your legs.

Amy obeyed his rough command, even if the words were only in her own head. Her left hand moved under the covers almost automatically like someone was controlling it.

She now regretted for being so shy at that moment, but what kind of an innocent virgin like her wouldn't be at least slightly afraid of their first experience of sex and pleasure? Amy wished she would have taken a better look at the man's pale muscles, even if they had been under the water. She wished she would have touched him too. She wished there would have been more of it.

The red head closed her eyes, her left hand rubbing her through the soft light blue underwear, mimicking the movements Offender had done that night. Her other hand was buried in her shaggy hair, messing it even more before grabbing it at the same spot the man had grabbed her. Amy tugged her hair slightly, realizing she kinda liked how it felt. Kinky. 

You are ... more than enough. I love everything about you.

The tiniest moan escaped her lips, but she quickly made herself stay quiet by just biting her lower lip. She couldn't believe she was doing this.