raph's surprise

(Raph's pov)

I woke up early so I could help set up for Leo's surprise party at the old a amusement park. I got dressed and told mike I would be back in time to keep Leo busy. I ran out the door and went to the party store and i bought balloons, lights that looked like ninja stars, streamers, party hats, alittle bit of heart lights and some other decorations. I then went to a jewelry store and looked at the cheap rings. I picked a blue ring and left then I went to a special store and bought the most expensive one there [Leo's going to love this at least I hope so or I'll feel real stupid]  I put the heart lights in the same bag as my surprise and the ring. When I got home I handed Mikey the decorations and went to my room and wrapped the ring I put the surprise in the closet. When everyone but me and Leo left [I better show him now and let him have his fun] I went to my room and put it on "LEO CAN U COME HERE" I yelled not dropping a hint.

"OK" he yelled back. I heard his foot steps getting closer and closer then I hear them right outside my door. "Raph I'm not going to barge in so come open the door" he said.

"Ok Leo but close ur eyes I don't want u to ruin the surprise" I told him

"Ok raph my eyes r closed" he said. I open the door and take his hand and take him to the bed then I close my door. I go back to him and I sit in front of him with my back to him. "U can open" I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I looked down "do u like ur gift Leo" I asked never looking up

 I looked down "do u like ur gift Leo" I asked never looking up

"Yeah I do can I touch or is it just for show?" He asked. I looked at him.

"do what u want I'm your's Leo" I answered. He put one hand on my leg and the other on my new panties and started rubbing [this is nice I like his touch but it's also weird I feel like I'm a toy ]

(Leo's pov)

I was enjoying raph I dreamed about this but in my dream he had nothing on. This is better because he got dressed like this just for me I kissed raph's shoulder but he didn't look up I rubbed alittle harder witch made him uneasy. "Raph I'm glad u did this for me I really am but "  I stopped because I heard something come from raph's mouth.

"U hate it don't u Leo u don't have to pretend like u love touching me" he said looking down. I was shocked he really thinks that I'm pretending that I like touching him I rubbed Raph harder. "That wasn't what I was going to say Raph I love rubbing u I love the way u look in this outfit ur so hot and u made my birthday very special" I told him

"Then what was the but????" he asked

"The but was me trying to tell u ur T-phone is flash" I said with a smiles. He picked up his T-phone and looked at the text then put it down. I looked at him confused he kisses me and I kisses back. Then he pulled away. I pouted [we were having fun and that texted ruined it i was having the best birthday ever and it had to end]. "Leo I know ur mad love I could put on clothes over it and we can have more fun at a special place I promise"

"Ok Raph but u have to take off the clothes over it when I tell u to"

"Whatever u want Leo" he said grabbing my hand and took me to his motorcycle we got on and raph made me keep my eyes closed even when we go out off of the motorcycle. "u can open" he told me. I opened my eyes and it looked amazing their was 2 male strippers on the old stage alcohol streamers, balloons that say "happy 21 drink all u want" ninja star lights, a cake with Raph's face on it and that read "hope I'm delicious" and there was alcohol I hugged raph tight "I love it Raph ur the best boyfriend ever". He smiled and we partied with our friends and family all night long.