38

*Gender Reveal Party, December*

Jasmine's POV

"This is Jasmine Fenty....I spoke to your company a few weeks ago for a gender reveal cake and uhh.....where the hell is it??" I was currently on the phone with an exclusive cake decoration company, wondering where the hell they were! They're a half hour late!!!

"Sorry Miss Fenty, we've been really busy especially on Saturdays. The cake should be arriving shortly. If you have any more ques-" I hung up on her ass, not wanting to hear her flaky voice that was most likely fake.

Camille, Candace and I planned to have the gender reveal party today, without Chris & Robyn knowing until they open the door! We decorated the kitchen & living room with pink & blue balloons, treats and two huge black balloons that'll answer their question!

They'll come back from their monthly appointment in about an half hour, then surprise!!!

"Okay all the decorations are set up. We are just waiting for a few more guests, and the cake." Camille informed me and I nodded.

Camille and I are the same age, 22,  and went to the same school in Oklahoma when I lived their until Robyn turned 18, wanting to spend the rest of her life with her boyfriend. Mama and I immediately moved to Barbados after that. Robyn wanted to start a life right away after high school, which mama didn't approve and couldn't stop her from doing so. That's something that not many people know....

Anyway, I'm so excited to be doing this for my big sis!!! She deserves this!!! I felt so bad for her for what happened about two months ago. Robyn explained to mama & I what happened with Reina. Damn!!! The girls were quite confused what she meant, but now they can call each other sisters. It's how we feel about our close & best friends as sisters, right?

"Sweetie, where are the rest of the guests?? We told them specifically at 3, and it's already 3:36!!" Mama shook me as she was nervous.

"Mama chill!!! Everything is gonna work out, don't worry!!" I laughed nervously, having the doubt in my mind that it might not. Chris & Robyn were supposed to be home soon! Almost everything is ready!

"Wow! This looks like a fun party!" Alicia came downstairs, saying hello to the other guests that were here politely.

I felt like my niece was older than 6... just by the way she acts! Most kids have tantrums and cry whenever they don't get what they want....but Robyn's girls, the exact opposite!!! I'm a damn proud auntie!

"The cake is finally here, they are gonna put it in the fridge wherever there's room, and we'll bring it out after they pop the balloons!!" Candace told me as they we were entering our house with it. About damn time!