She nods and pecks my cheek again. 

Youé's POV:

I walk away from the couch and Louis, into Liam's room. I open it and see him sitting on the bed, bloodshot eyes and begs underneath. His hear is messed up and his head is hanging down, staring at the blanket.

I walk over to him and then he notices me, he looks up and his eyes widen a little. "Youé" he whispers. I give him a little smile and his eyes light up. He crawls onto his knees on the bed. "I'm so, so, so sorry! I was an arsehole, I really was. Please forgive me. I was so stupid, I shouldn't told her to leave. I'm so sorry. I love you" he says with an sad face.

I sigh and his eyes widen. "I forgive you Liam, but that's because Louis convinced me. And I love you too" I say and he gets a smile on his face. He bends forward and then pushes me gently down on the bed.

"I'm really sorry" he says again and our foreheads touch. "I talked to Louis yesterday" he says and I frown a little. "While I was sleeping?" I ask and he nods. "He told me you didn't cry. You didn't cry because you thought I loved Danielle?" he asks and I burn my gaze into his.

I mouth a yes and he nears his eyes. "I would never love Danielle. She's a greath friend" he says but I cut him of. I couch really loud, sarcasm. "Alright, I get it. But my point is, I can never love Danielle. I can never love anyone but you." I stare into his eyes.

Could it be true? Could it really be true that Liam Payne loves me? 

"You are the only girl in my life, my love, my reason to be" 

He ends that sentence in the song 'moments'. I smile at kiss him passionately. "You can't understand how much I love you Liam James Payne" I whisper and he smiles down at me. "You are beautiful."

Persephones' POV:

"Drama, drama, drama. That's all what happens in this house" I groan and fall down on the bed. "Are you alright?" Niall asks me while walking to the bed. "Yeah, why are you asking?" I ask and he smiles. "You just look a little, stressed" he says and smiles again. "I am actually a little stressed" I say and he sits down on the bed, takes me in his arms and begins kissing my neck.

"Why are you stressed then?" he asks, my eyes shut half and I breath out. "Because...because of all the drama between the love couples here" I say but end my sentence in a whisper. He strokes up and down with his hand on my arm and I shiver a little. He knows my weak points.

"How can I unstress you then?" he asks and his lips move over my neck again. "I....don't....I don't know" I whisper and he smiles against my bare skin. "Should I stop?" he asks and I shake my head quickly. He chuckles and his breath sends tenses down my spine. "So you want me to go on" he says and one of his hands pulls my head back gently. I moan softly. "I take that as a yes" 

He rolls us over slowly, him lying on me. "You're beautiful" he whispers against my neck and I wrap my hands in his hair. "I love you Niall" I say and he smiles. "I love you too" 

Laura's POV:

"Harry is is phenomenal!" I say while eating my breakfast. "Thanks" he says and smiles a proud smile. "So..tell me what's going on between you and Zayn now" he says and my smile disappears.

"He...told me he loved me. But I can't believe him." I say and Harry purses his lips, he's thinking. "Why not?" he asks and I raise an eyebrow. "Because he didn't pull back when that bitch kissed him" I say and he smirks for a second. He finds my quick tempered reactions nice.

"But he really loves you. Perrie is just an idiot for doing that. Zayn could've stepped back, but he didn't. I think that that was because he was shocked. He would never cheat on you. You are way to important for him" Harry says and takes a bite from his eggs.