Japan •~•

I study the Japanese man infront of me, Tall, slender, and...hmm...delicate....I see his as a delicate flower, with webs, and more webs intertwining, making up his history. Sure he is slightly older than me, but Its only by a few (thousand) Years...my apreance is that of an adult female, im very attractive, on the inside and out...or so I am told. I sigh, I doubt he would ever notice me anyway....I sit in a corner occupied by my book, completely shutting out the whole world, and even forgetting that it is my party they are throwing.

   I rub my eyes, trying to block out the tiredness. Someone lightly calls out my name and I remove my hands from my face." Yes?..." I look and a smooth heavy accented voice says,"Over here Its really late...its 1:00." I turn towards the voice and see it is Japan," Oh im sorry, Mr. Honda, I guess I should leave then huh..." I shut my book and place it in my bag. He then says," You should stay at my house...I wouldn't feel right if a tried lady was driving home." He blushes and turns his face away so I can't see it." I would love to!" I smile, blushing as well. then it suddenly happens, his fingers move to my cheek and he leans down softly kissing me. I blush," M-Mr Honda?!" I stutter out, he suddenly moves away," Im sorry...I didn't mean to do that...let's go Home..." I follow him to his car and I sit in the passenger side.

  I feel myself swaying and I look up yo see Mr. Honda careing me up his stairs and say soft," Kik- I mean Mr. Honda, what are you doing?" He looks down and smiles," You feel asleep, I was taking you to my bed, so you can rest. And call me Kiku." He sets me down and sits on the edge," Kiku...when you kissed me...did...do you love me?" I am crimson red, I add on," Because I love you!" Its his turn to turn red and climbs on top of me with a seduceve smirk," I have for a long time [Name]..."