Chapter 5: The Trip

Sorry. I know I haven't updated. I had Writer's Block. I hope you can all understand. I hope to update tommorow.\

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon and I were on our way to,Stumblrs Creek. He told me that he discovered it. I laughed. Sure,you did Damon. I looked down. Thinking,Well Stefan is the smart one. He proably discovered it. I smiled,laughing at myself. Why so cheery Elena,Damon asked. I don't know I said. I looked outside the window. I saw the creek, I sighed. Damon I could tell he was staring at me. He suddenly stopped,turned off the car. I looked at him confused. Get out,he says sternly. I looked at him hurt. Why,I ask. he looked at me with a disgused look. Now,he said more sternly. No,I said crossing my arms hurt. Now,or ill go over there and kil you. I sighed and got out. He turned on the car and sped off. I had no clue where I was. I didn't  even smell anything familiar. I sighed. i walked into the woods. I tripped,fell and hit my head.  I woke up a few hours later,wondering where I was. Hoping someone would come and find me.

Stefan's POV:
HEy damon? Where's Elena? In the woods,he replied. I became angry. Why,I ask angry. She found out,she loves you not me. Where,is she i asked. I sai-Damon got cutoff. WHERE THE HELL IS ELENA! By Stablrs Creek. I quickly got my car keys,ans sped off. Leaving Damon to a wonderful party of 1. I quikly drove and drove. I parked my car by the woods,ran out and yelled Elena. I smelled her. Bingo! Elena! Stefan I heard a low voice. Elena,are you ok I said rushing to her. She was coughing,I gave her some of my blood. I started to rub her hair back. What happend?,I asked. Well,he found out,and he dropped me out and I fell and hit my head,she said giving me a half-smile/grin. I kissed her on the head. When My kiss ended,she brought me in for a full on kiss. I hugged her. Stefan,she said trying to get up. I picked her bridle style. Don't use the vampire speed,she said. I laughed. I want to savor this moment she said. But first I must eat,she said. I looked down. What she asked? The town is an hour away,I said sadly. No,do you think im a weirdo Damon never compelled me to drink human blood. I eat animal blood. I smiled letting her down. Go get it,I said hitting her ass lightly. She smiled giving a seducivly smile. She winked,I'll be back she said before taking off.

Elena's POV:
Hey,i think I saw a crazy-lady eating animal blood,Do you know who I can call,I ask sacastically. He smiled. Oh wait,I think I found the right person,I said smiling seducivly. I kissed stefan long and hard,we went into a makeout session. He qucikly pulled me onto him,starddaling him. I smiled. he was kissing my neck. I leaned back in pleasure. I smiled. He was starting to unbutton my shirt. I smiled,saying mr.salvitore,would your father approve. I said acting serious. (which I wasn't) Ah,nice point,eh he said kissing me more. mmm. Stefan,I smiled at him. Later,ok i ask. He smiled kissing me one last time,make that 2,3,4 and then we were off. Stefan and I were holding hands. 

We pulled up to the boarding house. I smiled. I walked inside,I saw Damon dancing wildely. I was stunned. I waited for Stefan to notice. I coughed sarcastically. Stefan,looked back from the kitchen. I smiled. Walking toawrds the den. Damon came up right behind me,he put his hands on my waist. He was touching me aggresivaly. Damon,Damon,stop Damon! I quickly pushed him to the wall. I broke a piece of wood from the chair. Stefan was there just intime to take it away from him. Damon walked off. Are you ok stefan asks. YEa,just fine I say kinssing him. Like it will be the last.

more?
Trying to update more.