Chapter 4: The Secret

Im so sorry. I know I promised to always to try to update. I know,im too lazy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up smilimg. Crap. That dream was about Stefan. I sighed. I got out of bed and went ot get coffee. I saw Stefam already making it. I smiled. Why s smiley,Stefan asked. I looked down blushing,not wanting him to realzied, Im too dumb,he can sense it. I looked up,grabbed a cup pired some in his and mine's cup. I took a sip right then and there.  I stared into his beatiful Green Eyes. 

I walked away. I stopped for a second. I looked back,to see him staring back at me. I kept on walking. I walked up the stairs into Damon's bed. i kissed him awake. He smiled pulling me in into the smooth shirtless chest. He tried getting me on top of him,but I stopped him because I had coffee in my hand. I smiled,setting down the cup. I kissed hime,a little more. you get the picture. 

She crawled up next to him and layed there. He was rubbing her hair. She was sitting there motionless. Barely breathing to be exact. Elena,darling are you ok,Damon asked. I snapped out of my daydreaming and said yes. He smiled. I got out of his bed and went downstairs and got something to eat.

I saw Stefan on the couch reading a book. I smiled hopping on the couch next to him. Hey,green eyed leaf. He smiled. I messed his hair up. He decidteded to tickle me. I started to laugh, I ended up falling off the couch still getting tickled. He fiannly stopped.I picked up the book he was reading. "Romeo and Juliet". Too bad you weren't alive when he was,I say smiling. He looked down. I picked his chin back up.

Stefan it's ok,I don't care. Even though it would of been cool to hear stories. I could care less. So you could care less that I could have met the greatst author in history,he asked sarcastically. I smiled. He put a piece of har behind my ear. I looked down. Just then Damon came in. Ready to go hiking,Damon asked. Yea,be right down I said. Looking at Stefan with a sympathy look. I kissed Damon on the cheek. When Damon wasn't looking around,I gave a Stefan Sad look.

I walked upstairs. I used my vampire hearing. I heard their conversation. it was about what Damon and I were doing today. I blanked out after that. I fiannly got changed. I ran downstairs,smiling lightly.  I saw Daon,he was expecting a kiss. I walked past him,pretending not to realize. Damon went to get the car started,I ran in the kitchen to get a snack. I saw Stefan.

If you need anything call or text me,he said. I'll be ok,stefan I said kissing his cheek and walking off. I walked out the door. I hopped in Damon's car. I sat there. He wanted a kiss. I kissed him on the lips. we left after that. I don't know I wish I was spending this day with Stefan.

I love Stefan,how do I break it to Damon?